Refinance

Are Pupil Loans Good or Bad?

As an alternative of inquiring the query, “Are pupil loans excellent or poor?” the query need to be, what do you want to carry out with them? Pupil loans are neither excellent or poor. Let us discover solutions in this movie.

Operate WITH KRIS:
========================
Becoming a successful real estate investor is simpler than most individuals know… as extensive as you have the suitable Mentor and the suitable procedure. Simply click listed here to discover your very best selections:

Textbooks By Kris Krohn
========================
The Straight Route To Genuine Estate Prosperity:
The Conscious Creator:

Be On Limitless Television set
========================
File your concerns on movie, and sign up for me in a long term episode:

Tunes
========================
Tobu – Infectious

Artist:
Licensed underneath Inventive Commons — Attribution three. Unported— CC BY three.

========================
Video clip by Nate Woodbury (The Hero Maker)
BeTheHeroStudios.com

resource

1. The thing is here in the Netherlands that our student loan affects our mortage in the future, so if we have alot of debt with student loan we cant get one

2. If you watch the Disney Channel shows, TV characters mention how great college is on several shows. But you should think it through before getting into college debt. No one wants to mention the 45 year old man with a college degree, still paying off his debt. He applied for debt forgiveness and also works endlessly to run his construction company. Happily ever after, not this story.

3. I need an explanation… so if you buy a house… even with the equity… aren’t you in debt? If so how are you allowed to keep buying more houses and won’t that only drive you further down?

4. Awesome video. Is financing car a good or bad idea??

5. I would never recommend anyone go out there and GO TO COLLEGE first thing out of high school, unless they have a plan. If you don't have a plan, take 2-4 Years and join the military. That's what I did at 18, went in same month I graduated – learned discipline, patience and leadership skills + I choose a field that would have a career afterwards in I.T
    Don't need to take 20-60k of debt, after 2 years in the military can have an associates already done using tuition while active then get out and use GI bill for the remaining 4 years. Voila… College FREE!

6. I remember when I was 18 and sitting in the Dean's office of a private University. I had scored in the top 1% in all the placement tests, and the Dean said "Even if you don't go here, you MUST continue your education at another University, or you're putting your talents to waste." After my minor scholarship and grants, the loans I would be taking out would have left me in debt of about $50,000 just after the first two years. I would've needed to work a part time job to supplement myself in the meantime, and even then, that's kind of cheap by today's standards.

I went home and put some thought into that debt, and no matter how I worked it out, I couldn't figure out how $100,000 or so of debt after 4 years was going be a good investment as an entry level position in the field would've gotten me 30k-40k (at the time) before taxes. I wouldve have that crap on my shoulders for so long…

I went against the grain and decided to pass on it, at least for a few years (so I thought). In that time, I worked two jobs, and in my free time I taught myself a myriad of skills that were actually useful to making money… from finance, to design, to sales, to advertising. With no debt, I was able to instantly start building my credit.

I took random college credits that I thought were useful and paid up front for them, but I didn't work towards a special degree or the system that was in place.

The first few years were rough as a teen, but by my early 20's I managed to work my way into a six figure job as a director of a growing company. It was weird being less traditionally "educated" and younger than everyone under me, but it was proof that getting a degree would have been a waste of time.

A few years later, with the money I made, I started a business on the side as a hobby, thinking I would just make pizza money, and within a month, I was making way more than my six figure job and put in my 30 day notice at work..

No hate on the education system. Some people don't have the personality and discipline for self-education, so they need to be hand held through the system of life. Going into debt for students loans and working years and years to pay them off is their best bet at at least not falling into poverty.

But getting a degree and student loans are absolutely not necessary for success and are mostly hype to get you into a slave job. Your drive to succeed and ability to prove yourself go way further when it comes to making and multiplying your money. I can't count the number of people I used to interview for my company who had all these college credentials that I didn't hire based only on their character. Your personality and drive speaks far more than your degree.

And the less debt you have starting out, the easier it is to get started making money right away.

7. Hi Kris! I'm a 19 year old and I live in Belgium. The situation over here is much different than in the USA. I wonder if your course and the knowledge you want to give us is applicable in Belgium too.
    Do you have people in Belgium who followed your advices and have proven to made it to a success too?

8. Im 25…and under depression.

9. Hey im 14 years old and intreasted in real estate investing in the future, can you make a video breaking down everything i need to know? Thanks, love your videos.

10. Hi Kris and team! I've been looking at your website and would really like to start the program, just FYI there are a bunch of spelling errors in the FAQ section.

11. What if I'm only 16? What can I do?

12. Another quality video 💪🏻

13. great. will I be able to find a partner without a track record to jump in realestate

14. I think they can be good when used for the right reasons, but they’re horrible when they’re used to party for 4 years

15. There are no loans, it's an investment/bond. The banks can't lend credit, so they get you to deposit a promissory note/security/bond. Fraudsters, never sign the adhesion garbaaaage!!!

16. Firstn't

17. I'm early!!

18. Hello sir , your videos are extremly good . Can you help for give me your course for free , now i am a student and starting my life mode into a job life.

19. First