Mortgage Calculator

Printables
The Hour That Modifications the Planet PDF:
The Reset Woman (God Heard You, Have confidence in the Method) COMING Quickly
Prayers for Repentance, Trials, Emotion Down, Energy:

Other Methods
Prayers on Journal Cards:

Encouragement for these with depression & anxiety:

My Faithful Pinterest Board:

Record of Scriptures Utilized: COMING Quickly

1. Here l am, back again. I have a book that l wanted to share with you. It is called “The 72 Names of God “ by Yehuda Berg. It is a meditation book. I think you will like it.

2. I love this! Study and prayer are part of each day for me, but this will add the structure, intention, and purpose that will help keep me focused and effective. Praying with purpose!! You’ve inspired me with many ideas today! Thank you so much!

3. Thank you so much for this! I love how you’ve set this up. It has inspired me.

4. Thank you so much for the inspiration and your wisdom! I recently bought all of these supplies at Target not knowing what to use them for. Luckily God knew. Lol.
    So glad to have your video for reference – keep them coming!!

5. Beautiful well done video can get anyone started for their prayer lives thank u so much shared with a friend ❤️🙏🏻😍

6. Your prayer binder is so inspirational! Mine is sitting on my table half finished …it's too chunky and too small. I'm thinking I need to use a binder and the mini binder may be just what I need. Thank you for your post. Can you tell me how you cut and attach the Digital Honeys? Thank you!!!

7. Thank you so much for sharing!
    I was looking and looking for something just like this to inspire me 🙂
    Yours was the first that met my needs ♡

8. I saw the sticky note at the back where you wrote Keith Green and the name of one of his songs. Are you as big a fan as I am? I grew up listening to him and knowing about his tragic death. His music is heavenly, literally. The passion in his voice is so beautiful. Your Love Broke Through is one of my favorites. I like to think that God was just wanted him up there with him because of Keith's great love and devotion to the Father. Love you, Cori and your wonderful ministry. It has blessed me so much!

9. I love this

10. I loved this so much! I bought my binder this weekend.

11. Wow!!! Love love love this!! How you set it up is so phenomenal! Love the designs you did! Oh those dividers! Thanks for sharing cori! 💕

12. Right when i saw the breakdown of PRAY i fell in love! ☺️

13. Thank you so much for sharing this video. It has given me such inspiration and pushed me to dig deeper into my faith. Thank you!

14. This video came at just the right time for me. Reminds me of “Perhaps you were born for a time such as this.” Esther 4:14
    Thank You for your open loving heart.

15. Your story about not wanting anything to do with the church before becoming a Christian, sounds exactly like me! I heard my own testimony running through my head when I heard you sharing that story! I also didn't become a Christian until late in my life and I now know that I am in a much better place in my life knowing the Lord. I am only a 12 year old Christian and love myself this way much more than the way I used to be. I never wanted to drink the juice but today I am so happy I did! Thank you Cori for being such a strong and faithful daughter and I am so grateful that God has blessed you with the special gifts that you share with all of us!

16. I found you today and you are such a blessing! Thank you so much for sharing and speaking so lovingly❤️

17. Wonderful!

18. I love that you use the honey's will you tell me where I can find them?

19. Lovely inspiration!

20. V

21. I wish I could just give you a blank binder, have you work your magic and get it back from you in a few weeks!