Mortgage Loan

How We Paid out Off Our Home finance loan On 1 Earnings

💥 Signal Up For Our Cost-free MasterClass: six-Ways To Crush Your Home finance loan Rapidly! ➡️
———-
❤️ You should not Fail to remember To Subscribe!
———-
✅ Our Ebook – Cash Talks: The Best Couples Guidebook to Speaking about Cash –
———-
✅ Enroll In Our System “Instruct Me How To Spending budget” –
———-
✅ Sign up for Our Cost-free Sensible Cash Couples Private Group:
———-
✅ Speaking/Scheduling: Want to convey Talaat & Tai out to discuss at your church or your occasion? Email – Bookings@HisandHerMoney.com
———-
Link with His and Her Cash:
►W E B S I T E:
►I N S T A G R A M:
►F A C E B O O K:
►T W I T T E R:
►P O D C A S T (iTunes):

Disclosure: Inbound links include affiliates. When you purchase via one particular of our one-way links we will get a commission. This is at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting His and Her Cash and allowing for us to carry on to convey you precious material.

supply

1. I accept the challenge!!!!

2. I found going to realtor.com and driving by to look at the houses on our own 1st before scheduling an appointment w/the realtor helped to weed some out. Sometimes you can tell whether you even want to go in just by looking at the outside.

3. Hi guys, can someone send me the link to the master class? (for some reason I'm having a hard time finding it)

4. accept the $20.00 challenge

5. Thank you both for sharing
    Accepting the challenge to crush our mortgage ❗️

6. My husband and I sent the goal of paying off our mortgage in 7 years when we moved in 2 years ago, yesterday! You're right, God does amazing things – we have paid off $100,000 (just principal, I'm not sure the interest at this point) in the past 2 years. Not to mention in that during the past two years, from two modest incomes to just one, had to buy a "new" (read new to us) car, and had a baby. It doesn't make sense at all how we have been able to pay so much in 2 years except to say it's a complete gift from God! Only about $85,000 left to go!

7. What happened to your decorating videos? I loved those.

8. Congratulations! As far as the hate goes people want other folks to be miserable and in debt like them. Keep on doing what you all are doing.. peace and blessings!

9. I'm going to accept your chanllenge and congrats again. My husband and I are next for debt free house. Thanks for all you do

10. How do you pay rent and all the other bills when you have $650 a month to live off of with 5 kids? Tips please

11. How do you pay rent and all the other bills when you have $650 a month to live off of with 5 kids? Tips please

12. You guys are awesome. My husband and I have been on the bottom of the sled since we got married, but even just listening to the positivity and devotion to the goal you show has produced massive improvements in our game. Your strategy talk makes me think of that truth, like you said, with God, ALL things are possible. Thank you.

13. YAY….welcome to the mortgage-free club!

14. CONGRATULATIONS 🎉 I am so proud of you two! We currently put an extra payment of $10 towards our principal, but this month we except your challenge and will start paying an extra $20 towards our principal! 🤓

15. Challenge excepted!!! 😀 So ready to get rid of our mortgage! Thank you both so much for your inspiration and encouragement!

16. My wife and I are in the process of purchasing our 1st home, and we’re DEF.following the example you all have laid before us via this channel and your other platforms!!!

17. Congratulations (again)! I love that you two are now among the very few people I "know" who own their homes free and clear. I cannot wait to the day when I join the ranks of For Real, For Real home owners.

18. My husband recently got a job after military retirement and we are planning to put his paycheck on the mortgage! WE just bought our home last June during our retirement transition and it took him 9 months to find a job. He gets military retirement and over those 9 months we learned to live off of that alone so this extra money from his new job is a blessing and we are going to put it toward paying this new home off FAST!!!! Thank you for inspiring us! God Bless <3

19. We owe on land and we will accept the seed challenge in faith! We are praying to pay our debt off within the next two years. So, overjoyed for your success!

20. 🤚🏼 Amen. Mustard seed and Webinar

21. Not sure why there was hate. This is inspirational! And 5 years of commitment means sacrifice and dedication!

22. I accept the $20 challenge for cc and then mortgage..

23. If God did it for you he can do it for me.

24. May I share this on my FB page? It’s so inspiring!

25. Cant wait for the master class. We are in the process of paying off our home and it is SO hard to stay on track. Congratulations on your huge accomplishment! God Bless your family and home 😊😊😊