Mortgage Broker

How I made $136,474.43 in 30 days as a Real Estate Agent

This is how I was able to earn a six-figure month as a Real Estate Agent, how I was able to achieve this, and what’s involved in earning this type of income – regardless of the business you’re in. Enjoy! Add me on Snapchat/Instagram: GPStephan

Join the private Real Estate Facebook Group:

The Real Estate Agent Academy: Learn how to start and grow your career as a Real Estate Agent to a Six-Figure Income, how to best build your network of clients, expand into luxury markets, and the exact steps I’ve used to grow my business from $0 to over $120 million in sales:

The bulk of this income was the result of me selling a $7,000,000 home here in Los Angeles, another $4000 or so in rent from rental properties, and $1246.71 in YouTube ad revenue. There’s other stuff thrown in there as well, like maybe a lease commission or two, but it’ll be too small to look through and mention so won’t make a big difference. But lets discuss the biggest one, the $7,000,000 sale.

Keep in mind, I’m not someone with $7m connections – I didn’t grow up around people who were spending $7,000,000 on a house. It just happened organically and grew over time as a result of long term consistency, follow up, and customer service with the people I met in my beginning years of real estate – and this $7m client was referred to me. It was a referral from a client I had met back in 2013 who called me off one of my leases on Craigslist.

For anyone in a sales or customer oriented business, your BEST business and your HAPPIEST customer base will always be the ones that have used you in the past – once you get an “in” with someone and they were satisfied, they’ll use you again. Every satisfied client will inevitably, at some time or another, refer you someone else who happens to be just as awesome. And that becomes another person to add to the database.

Referrals are the type of client that could make or break the previous relationship you have. You really go out on the line when you refer someone to somebody – not only is it a huge compliment, but it’s also a lot of pressure because if you mess this up, you’re likely to lose BOTH clients and ruin all the work you’ve put in so far. So it’s vital to treat the referral like royalty, no matter how big or small they may be. And that’s what I did.

Getting this type of business is really the cumulation of a lot of time spent in real estate, a lot of repeat business, and a lot of following up. When it comes to business, I really think it’s so important to have a long term outlook on everything – and I really believed that when I started, I’d be doing this for decades, and it’s all about building up a solid foundation of happy clients – and this meant keeping them happy long term, time and time again. And sure enough, we ended up finding this referral a home at $7m, and this led to one of my best single months EVER in real estate as far as commissions go, and also my highest sale EVER in real estate at $7,000,000.

So what it really comes down to is just patience. Behind this was 9 years of doing real estate…it was me meeting thousands of people, following up consistently, going out of my way for each person, and treating ever referral like Royalty to get to this place. It’s never about trying to close a quick deal, move on, closing a quick deal, move on. Had I done that, I’d never have repeat business – and right now, that’s the business that keeps me going. So no matter what business you’re in, look at it as though this will be a long term relationship. Every happy customer will come back to you. They will refer you more business. Then THAT business will come back to you, then THEY will refer you business, and so on.

So for your business or for whatever you do, see it long term. Never go chasing after short term money if it means they’re never going to use you again. And this is exactly how I was able to make $136,000 in a single month of working as a real estate agent.

For business inquiries or one-on-one real estate investing/real estate agent consulting or coaching, you can reach me at GrahamStephanBusiness@gmail.com

Suggested reading:
The Millionaire Real Estate Agent:
Your money or your life:
The Millionaire Real Estate Investor:
How to Win Friends and Influence People:
Think and grow rich:
Awaken the giant within:
The Book on Rental Property Investing:

Favorite Credit Cards:
Chase Sapphire Reserve –
American Express Platinum –

1. Posted the question mid vid. Never mind you answered my question later in the vid. Thanks!

2. Do you cold call? Everyone is telling me that's the only way to get listings.

3. today i subscribed to your channel your awesome!

4. out of the 7 miilion did you get 3 percent off of that listing fee?

5. I’m not intrigued about this lease stuff you keep mentioning. Didn’t learn about it in my real estate license class or from other realtors. Can you elaborate? Of course I know what a lease is but no one talks about selling them.

6. Congratulations on your "book of business" with the clients and the successes you have had.

7. Rent Easy ..
    Do you find a house for rent we are ready for you? VISIT us http://www.renting.ga
    you find many types of service such as Rent, Rent & Own, Selling your Own house. So don't late go here:- http://www.renting.ga

8. How'd do manage to get a car into your house?????

9. Most Genuine advice unlike those "free" webinars

10. http://thewealthylayman.com/ has real estate investing articles, we're a new blog, I'd appreciate it if you read the content and provided feedback on its value. Thanks.

11. I smashed the subscribe button.
    Now my screen is broken.

12. reflection of the light in your eyes looks super cool!

13. Like someone below said, “This YouTube channel is so Gangster Real!!!”

14. Love this Graham. I’m starting to get into your shoes of just servicing my existing clients. So much nicer than random people.

15. What if I am here for them memes? 🙁

16. Why no Monday upload ?

17. Every sleazy car salesman that watched your video disliked it 🙂

18. Lit

19. You tempt me to want to go from Real Estate investor to Real Estate Agent/Broker 🙂
    Referrals are so important. Relationships are vital to success, and it's easy to build quality ones if you focus on providing value as you've mentioned.
    Maybe I should have my license. I wish it was easier to get a license here in Ontario now…if I had started on my license before it became a 6+ month full time program I'd have been better off in Ontario, Canada. It is moving towards a 2 year college program now – which will make it very difficult.

20. Great points about referrals, and how important it is to pull out the red carpet and treat them like gold, since your own future referrals are on the line!

21. graham do you have a stock becaze i rather just invest in YOU

22. Did you ever make a video wrapping up your 5th property renovation? I remember you were going to make series of it but im sure you never showed the end

23. Hey Graham, really interested in getting into real estate, just wondering if it is possible to be successful and finacially independent selling homes that are not millions of dollars. Can you for example be a millionaire real estate agent without selling home that are multi millions?

24. Great info Graham! You're practically the same age as I am, but are achieving so much and it's really inspiring. Please keep on going!

25. Thanks for the video. Since you are an entrepreneur, what do you do for healthcare? Do you have a specific strategy? Thanks again.

26. Graham I am a new agent and I have some questions about the craigslist leasing idea. Do you have to ask someone in your brokerage to advertise their rental or can it be from another company. Once you find a tenant is where i get stuck. I am very confused on the whole process once they call you? Do you have to sign papers before showing them the property…what is the process once the potential tenant calls you, can u explain briefly?

I tried texting an agent who has lease listing under my brokerage and asked if i could put their listing on craigslist just in return for exposure and it would be a win win as i would bring a customer.. and she got so angry…she asked me what broker I work for what office what is my full name.she wanted to rat me out…is this illegal or against mls??

27. I like how you put in the cents. lol

28. Hi. One person told me to go full time and risk my 9-5 job. One person told me to not quit my job so that I can get approved in bank loans. I want to go full time so that I can focus in real estate but at the same time I want to build a good credit history by taking out loans. What's your opinion about this? Thank you!

29. How do you get clients when nowadays you got websites like zillow

30. i've watched every graham video and i'm already looking forward to the next video!

31. ⛰☄️🤔

32. Graham I am confused about the craigslist approach. First of all do you have to ask someone in your brokerage to advertise their rental or can it be from another broker. So once you find a tenant you call the listing agent and show them the property personally…i am very confused on the whole process once they call you? Do you have to sign papers before showing them the property…what is the process once they call you can u explain briefly?

33. Should I start investing with 1k? I mean if i had 10k would make more

34. Hey man, I am 19 years old, living in Singapore and want to grow my money, I heard a quote about the harder your money works the less harder you work, how do I invest into real estate in America from Singapore, with little capital say a thousand US Dollars?

35. Hey Graham. I'm sure you've answered this already but, what brokerage do you work for?

36. ???… How You Doing On Your Public Speaking Gigs…???

37. Hey, Graham. I know you have a huge experience in selling real estate.At what number of existing cliets, in your view, would be enough, for you to do pretty much nothing (no prospecting, calls, etc.), and still make 5 to 6 figures a month. How many clients do I have to have, to get enough repeat business, like you have on your level. Sorry for clouded senteces, it's 3:26 AM, and i'm here, watching your vids. Thank's a lot)

38. In YouTube, good content & viewer engagement = serving repeating customers; clickbait = quick one time sales