Mortgage Loan

Is it erroneous to question for many others to spend for your home finance loan following a loss of life

supply

1. Agree with you about the mortgage part her asking for money.
    But if others set up a fund request for her then I guess that's different.

2. I laughed when I saw the title of this video. lol My husband died and we were renting a home. I worked and saved money to put down on a home.  I had a son with him..  I would never ask anyone to help me like that lady. I keep correcting my post. lol

3. Yes I agree with what you are saying, you are not heartless at all. We had to take out life insurance when we got a mortgage so I think that woman is trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes to get money, yes it's so sad that her husband died but how do we even know that's true and that she's even got a mortgage at all, oh dear now I sound heartless. I have been very gullible in the past and now don't trust very easily, could be a scam, loads about.

4. Wow! Lack of compassion?

5. How do people pay for funerals now? So expensive!

6. Mortgage Insurance and Life Insurance and Holiday Insurance are all totally different!

7. I agree with you, I thought you had to take out life insurance when you took on a mortgage? Unless the rules have changed since I had a mortgage. I don’t agree with the general public paying off this woman’s mortgage, I know people people ask for all sorts of hints through go fund me and just giving etc but no it’s not something I’d b3 happy to pay for, it’s like me asking for a new wheelchair because I want to go out into the countryside, I want it I buy it simple! It’s sad her husband died but pay your own bills!

8. If she is handicapped or has children that she needs immediate help, I could understand. But if she’s healthy and none of those variables are involved, that’s plainly trying to benefit off of someone’s death.