Home Equity Loan

What Would Happen If $one.four Trillion In College student Debt Was Cancelled?

Read through More At:

Assistance The Display On Patreon:

This is Our Amazon Url:

Observe Kyle on Twitter:

Like the exhibit on Facebook:

Clip from The Kyle Kulinski Display, which airs dwell on Web site Talk Radio and Secular Talk Radio Monday – Friday 11:00 AM – twelve:30 PM Eastern time zone.

Listen to the Are living Display or On Need archive at:

Verify out our web-site – and turn out to be a member – at:

supply

1. I met an American in Brazil and he told us that Americans are kinda isolated from what happens in the rest of the world, that when they go to other countries they get kinda shocked with things like tuition free college, free medicare and one month paid vacations.

2. Fuck gun rights I want rights to a free education!! I shouldn't be saddled with tens of thousands of dollars of debt just to get an education that other countries provide for free. Conservatives don't understand why so many liberals support Bernie Sanders, but it's because us liberals actually go to college and see the value of education. The average Trump supporter does not have a college degree so they haven't experienced tremendous student loan debt. Bernie is committed to making education free in America so he has my vote in 2020!!!

3. Single payer universal education ftw.

4. Slight mistake regarding the multiplier effect – technically the money to build the bomb goes to the defense contractors who build them and hire the necessary engineers and staff. There would be a slight multiplier effect. The money isn’t literally in the bomb. BUT if the money was spent on infrastructure or funded new small businesses instead, that would have a supply side effect (an unrelated concept to the multiplier effect) in that costs would decrease and competition would increase, lowering prices and furthering innovation.

I wish social democrats would emphasize the competition angle of their economic policies more than the multiplier effect.

5. Lol I left the country because of student loans. I was 18 years old when I signed on. My parents never went to college. Everybody in school said that's what I had to do to be successful. Didn't realize I was making such a big mistake. I was in way over my head and had no idea what I was signing up for back in 2008. The only thing I wanted to do was fly airplanes and not have to kill people to learn to do it. Now I own a home (no mortgage necessary) and live a nice life, have a family, and have health insurance, – better than anything I could ever have in the US. My only debt is that stupid loan, and I'm not going back until that predatory system is abolished.

6. The bomb blows up, and creates sun shine and rainbows in Syria, which grows into a thriving economy, and then they all become tourists coming to America and buying American products and everyone's happy…. But for real, it just blows up, destroys a village, kills innocents, kills terrorists, spreads new hatred towards America, and so on.

7. This was literally one of Jill Stein's policy positions in 2016

8. It's sad to say it, but this country is falling apart. We are NOT number 1 anymore! Fvck that American exceptionalism bullsh*t. The true role models of 21st century social society are the Scandinavian and some European countries that believe in bettering their people for the greater good. The economy will collapse on its own weight because we failed to act. We as a people work hard, contribute and grow the economy and generally are responsible citizens, and what we get in return are 30-year stagnant wages and 20th century policies that are no good in moving us forward. It's as if we are stuck in the "Great American 20th Century" that has left us nearly 20 years ago.

9. Georgia Guidestones. The Jews are pushing this agenda. Kill people until the world population is under 500 million people.

10. But, but, schools without debt will turn us into some kind of Soviet gulag! It's not like we have public schools now that … Oh wait…

11. Those with student loans chose to have them. They chose not to save for the fees first. I'm still waiting to hear how as someone who worked a job first so they didn't get a loan, how this would benefit me? Do I get my course fees refunded back? And why stop at student loans? Why not wipe mortgages as well? They took out those mortgages knowing they had to pay them off, just like student did.

12. I would like to remind everyone that Rolling Jubilee exists, you can buy someone's debt if you want. If you're REALLY tired of feeling powerless.

13. I dont agree with the current student loan system but their is no such thing as "free" college. The government will tax the crap out of everyone to pay for it. Add demands for "free" pre-school and "free" medical care and people will be handing over 75% of their paycheck to pay for all this "free" stuff!!!

This is a rambling video and bringing up Dick Cheney is moronic. He has nothing to do with the student loan mess and both parties have contributed to this fiasco. Stop blaming Republicans and "conservatives" and let's find a real solution!!

14. No no no, we need that fighter jet to retain our air superiority!

15. Prick's In Washington will never do it..

16. Fuck all yall who think money is a god! The revolution is coming fuckers! So suck it, ur gonna die and we are gonna take over!!!

17. If you are going to erase debt, do so for the kids that got a STEM degree. The idiots going for gender studies are just going to go in debt once again, as their major has them working fast food generally speaking. Sure, a few jobs open up, but no where near the amount graduating.

I am of the opinion that if you cant get past at least Calculus 1, you have no business in college. Either hit trade school, or forget about it.

That, or move all the worthless fields to minors, so a person has to get a degree in a STEM discipline.

18. Kyle don't act like defense contractors don't pay the weapon developers aka engineers a salary

19. Seeing how my $64,000 in student debt didn't help me get a higher paying job, I'd say it would be a tremendous benefit to my family in cancelling $571/mo for 25 years. I've had NO return in my college investment. In fact it has been a burden. I went back to get my BA at 27 years old, full time mother, wife, student, and employee. Five years busting my ass to do what people said would help my "lower middle class" situation. Working hard as hell to make that "American Dream" come true for my family. First college grad in my family, and I still make the same fucking thing but now with $571 more dollars a month to pay. I'm pretty jaded.

20. Progressives should get to know Stephanie Kelton Bernie's chief economic advisor.  Taxes do not pay for any programs at the federal level since they get deleted upon collection. We have been lied to about how federal funding really works

21. They only care we're #1 because we can nuke the rest of the world out of existence. Other than that doesn't matter.

22. Yes, but Republicans are trying to eliminate public education already.

23. Its almost like having lower taxes and corporate regulations by giving the people more money to put back in the economy and not money given to the government grows the economy!

24. So the people that lended out the money gets screwed, how about if you take out a loan you better make sure you can pay it back. So basically you are telling the lenders that they don't have a right to their investment

25. If the Fed could buy off the debt of the private banks and cancel it during the crash in 2008 why can’t we do that for students? Let’s stop the bubble before it pops

26. American Supremacism is exactly how half the world views US.

27. Why don't they burn dollars in a bonfire in the middle of the street? The military spending of US is incomprehensible.

28. Since my checks gets taxed to shit, why non of it goes to my student loan??

29. Student loans are ridiculously high. Hosp bills and student loans are the 2 debts that seem to never fucking go away.

30. We're in stalemate with so many major issues in this country. Maybe something radical and different is worth trying. What, is it going to make things worse? Canceling all that debt can't possibly be worse than giving people don't need tax cuts massive tax cuts.

31. This sounds like what happened when the govt started making banks give loans

32. American supremacism- the 21st century equivalent of Germany: 1935.

33. Education should be free at all levels; end of conversation

34. If that happened I would buy a new car with the money I would have around. I know many friends that would buy their first house and other larger purchases. My friends in Europe do not understand how we have so much educationally based debt which is a hindrance to economic growth.

35. Imagine too if we got checks for the tens of thousands a lot of us have already paid on our student loans and interest. For me that's over $20,000! And forgiveness of my current loans to boot!

But they won't do that.

36. Did you say public education is a widely successful model?

37. Moral Hazard…if they cancelled student debt, what would stop it from happening again? Increase in federal student aid led to universities raising prices.

38. If the Government would pay off all student Debt, it would put 1.5 Trillion Dollars into the Economy and the Economy Would Boom.

39. What Happened to Republicans wanting to Balance the Budget. Donald Trump plans a Trillion Dollar Annual Debt, every year he is President. Trump plans to close down Government Senior Housing and throw Seniors out on the Street, and Stop Issuing Food Stamps. Trump must be removed from the Presidency. Make America Great Again, Impeach Donald Trump.

40. Easy, FUCK going to college

41. Everyone that has ever paid back their student debt will claim "unjust and unfair" to have some pay and some not.
    Some will call for their money back.

42. If it's hard to get a job out of college, then don't take a student loan to pay for your entire college. You obviously have no assurance that you're gonna be able to pay it off after college. It's like being on a roof and jumping off simply because it's faster instead of climbing a ladder down.

43. US wars are only a bad excuse to expend very expensive ammunition and other expensive military supplies…
    even railgun ammo which is among the cheaper types of ammunition is seriously over priced!

it's all about enriching already wealthy war profiteers in a way that ensures that the wars will continue along with the profits.
    i.e randomly murdering people in the middle east so they turn terrorist..

Frankly though terrorist groups are just as bad as they essentially are crowd funded and thus prone to just stir up outrageous shit because it's clickbaity…

44. Well since we have a sovereign currency, there is absolutely no reason why the fed couldn't just wipe out all student debt.

45. Cut their debt by 40% to allow for the education cost run up that's occurred over the past 10 years, that's fair. You can't zero it out, those of us that paid our loans off would be screwed over.

46. Why would the government provide higher quality education than the free market? USA ranks low in terms of educational achievement and teachers get paid much less than they should. And besides if everyone has a degree it loses its value. Guaranteed student loans started this whole thing. People who were incapable of paying their debt were still given loans and now we have the student loan crisis. The Great Depression was caused in part due to people purchasing items on credit that they could not pay for and the mortgage crisis was caused by loans being given to people who could not pay them back.

47. Yeah, but our economy is based on death, things like this just wouldn't happen.
    You're right Kyle, but it's the inefficiency that makes them money, they value death and stacking change.