Mortgage Broker

How to Decide on a Genuine Estate Agent

Buying a Genuine Estate Agent is an essential issue. Get your time and do some study.

Steve Saretsky’s YouTube Channel:

That story about the gangster Genuine Estate Agent, Layla Yang:

BC Assessment Web site:

A pair one-way links about how lots of households Genuine Estate Agents promote on common for each 12 months in Toronto:

1. love your videos but please don't promo agents lol..

2. cut the useless parasite middle men called realtors

3. Really hate real estate agent biggest crooks ever I rather go throw lawyer

4. Run when a real estate agent says real estate is the best investment.

5. The best way to pick an agent is Not to pick one at all. It's 2018. Call a real estate attorney > Aquire all the required documents for your state > Get professional pics of your home > List your home on a few mainstream listing sites > wait for calls > show your home by appointment > once you find a buyer close with the real estate attorney.

6. That intro tho… I thought you were on crack at first. Then near the end, i understood why.

7. Appreciate the shoutout. Keep up the awesome videos!

8. TELL YA WHAT FORMA, YOU'LL NEED A BLOODY GOOD AGENT TO FLOG A HOUSE IN SYDNEY, BUDDY;

9. Just waiting for the next video Formafist.

10. Just had to let you know. Finished watching today's real estate show on CP24. The "expert" was there and just before the show ended a caller from somewhere in the GTA calls in and says that he read a stat that home sales per month have fallen 75% in the last 10 years and so wanted to know why the expert keeps saying that prices are going up and that "now is the time to buy" etc. Immediately the "expert" says that there are 125,000 people coming to the GTA "who have money to buy a house", every year and that there is a diminishing "inventory" and also that there are lots of houses being built. Closely followed by this his "assistant" pipes in and says "that stat" about "75% drop per month" is not true. Wonder how CP24 has such jokers on their show. People do catch on!!!

11. LOL! I totally enjoy this episode. You are so funny but at the same time factual and logical. I am following other realtor social media sites – there are good ones and bad ones. The bad ones are freaking out right now. They have taken off listings because no one is buying. Yet they are asserting "Not desperate!! Will be relisted when things pick up. Nobody desperate here". LOL!

12. I like the name "real estate professional"…3 weeks of training and they are eligible to give an advice ). I think real estate agents are totally useless…People should buy and sell without them…and they should work with a hammer or produce something and make themselves usefull to society )

13. My father and I went to an open house. The real estate agent said how the condo prices went up so much in 2017, so we should buy this house soon before the price goes up. He did not mention how the house prices went down in 2017, even though we were at an open house for a house, not for a condo.

14. The bulk of real estate agents are glorified used car salesmans

15. Firstly I am a realtor (disclosure) and I think picking an realtor within your personal networks should not be a problem so long as you do some research on the realtor to determine if he or she has a good reputation. Personally I always provide my background, experience, references and my services to all my potential clients so they can make an informed decision. So saying do not use anyone within your social or organization circles must be qualified. On the disclosure of sales data I personally have no problem doing so and in fact as a former real estate appraiser I do so in a detailed market comparison analysis so that the client sees apples to apples in determining value. As a realtor since 2001 I've been able to have a solid career based on full disclosure and integrity. No fancy advertisements, online marketing etc. Just word of mouth. My 2 cents. Cheers! PS: Great channel overall!

16. Housing sigma website will give you sale price, they have app as well

17. I don’t understand why real estate agents are necessary, it’s a cartel and they keep protecting themselves from technology.

18. The price of some houses/apartments are same and some are up….I think your predictions last year were wrong

19. surprised a low number of hits… FN is great!

20. lol at the thumbnail. Layla yang is gonna be pissed haha. but I gotta say, her and her partner (Melissa wu) r pretty hot.

21. TheÈcrooks video was very appropriate – I think next to car-sales guys, estate sales guys are the worst in Canada – we dont trust them one bit.

22. When looking for a real estate agent I do not put having a strong web/social media presence particularly high on my list. These agents are good at marketing themselves, but does that translate to marketing my house? What's important to me is an agent who knows how to market my house to get the highest selling price possible. They should know which renovations/repairs should be made, have a good sense of interior design to help with staging, have a good strategy to collect and reply to offers etc… These skills and others contribute to higher selling prices and quicker sales.

23. u need to become an agent u could help a lot of people and leverage your growing network Forma.

24. Steve Saretsky seems like a great realtor.

25. You mentioned that majority of real estate agents sell three houses or less. That means many real estate agents will quit as the lure of easy money will be quashed by correcting market. In the lower mainland buses and bus stops are covered with real estate ads it wasn't like this ten years ago.

26. Awesome video! I just wanted to say interest rates are rising. (It would be great if you could a make a separate on Canadian interest rates fluctuations). It should be illegal for real estate agents to mask the actual selling price. It has been reported that home prices have fallen 20% in Richmond, BC and the same for Markham/Richmond Hill, Ontario. Unfortunate it's not reported real estate listing price. People like Steve Saretsky and Ross Kay are awesome because they tell the truth.

27. Absolutely hilarious 😂. You have a great balance between keeping things light and hitting us with great insight.

28. Please Please Please Please Please Please (ad infinitum) make a special video on TINY HOUSES !!!!!