Home Equity Loan

If Student Loans Were Honest – Honest Ads (College Debt)

College is going to be one of the biggest investments of your life, which is why you should just trust what the student loan companies tell you without even thinking twice about how much you could be screwed after school has ended.

CLICK HERE for more HONEST ADS spoofs –
CLICK HERE for GALACTIC WAR ROOM –
CLICK HERE for WE’RE NOT ALONE –
CLICK HERE for ROM.COM: The Series –
CLICK HERE for AFTER HOURS:
CLICK HERE for CRACKED ANIMATIONS:
CLICK HERE for TODAY’S TOPICS:
CLICK HERE for ESCORT MISSION:

CLICK HERE to Subscribe to THE CRACKED PODCAST:
On iTunes:

LIKE us on:

1. Trigger warning

2. See this is why I chose not to go lol

3. honestly it all down to what you truly value in life. i know there are people out there who are debt and still live happy XD

4. Yep college is a lie.. its not an investment just a very overpriced waste of time..

5. that last part should really wake people up. send your kids to college to fund a rich society's risk entertainment (risk free cuz its not their $)

6. Brazy

7. All my years of budgeting, graduate education, and internships for "experience" has only given me a job that should require no education and suicidal depression. The entire system is rotten to its core.

8. I have 3 degree and have zero in student debt. Want to know my secret? visit your local military recruiters for more details.

9. What a sad, delusional bunch of people not willing to take responsibility for their own actions. You are aware that you don't need to go to a school that charges 100k per year in tuition? Are you aware that you don't actually need to take the total amount of money that you qualify for. It sounds like kids (and adults) need to learn about personal responsibility. It's too bad they apparently don't teach that in college.

10. Get a car
    Measure the distance between your college and your parents house
    Make an agreement with your parents
    Live with your parents.

11. I subscribed

12. Sell drugs

13. I consider myself fortunate to only be paying $40k in student loans because of in-state tuition and some scholarships. Some of my friends who went to my university owe at least $200k.

14. It's sySTEMic …

15. Thanks God I still can graduate in physics, entirely FREE by Federal Institute of Science, Technology and Education of Rio de Janeiro (IFRJ) in Brazil. Which you can do some technical specialized High school and other graduations courses.

16. so true almost not funny

17. That's what tried to tell my teachers back in 03 when I graduated but they told me I was stupid for not wanting to go to college. Funniest part is 15 years later no secondary schooling just hard work I'm cleaning 100K a year. Came home for Christmas 17 to visit family I bumped into one of my highschool math teachers that told me go to college. You should have seen her face when I told her what I was making. Instead of congratulating me all she said was that's not fair and walked away

18. I don't wanna go to college now…

19. College is awesome. You go there to become a Liberal.

20. Thankfully here in Canada, we don’t pay our loans here until we actually get a job for what we went to school for.

21. Tell your kids, "Forget college. It's just a money making racket for the top 1%. Go to a trade school instead and learn skills that will get you paid instead you paying off a debt that will last well into your own retirement."

22. …and that's the trick. Someone "bought your loan" – which, in my crzy world, means someone paid my debt for me…

23. my opinion is this: either get a scholarship or don't even waste your time with college.

24. Damn so true

25. LOL glad I’m going to community college LOL . I’m graduating high school in like 4 months

26. You don't know anything about anything
    Fair lol

27. Well that's what you get when you spend $100k for a gender studies degree, fucking worthless. Go to a trade school, STEM or business school, that's it you're welcome for that advice. That will be $100.

28. I'm in permanent default, i'm off the grid, all the information they have for me is outdated and i'm leaving for europe where they rely on an entirely different system of credit, never to come back. Suck that, student loans.

29. Step father takes all.may cash it's sad cus in the afterlife he's gona laugh al th o I wish he'd learn how petty he is

30. 7-21-21

31. I almost went bankrupted myself getting my degree but… my active duty service paid for everything. The only thing I had to pay for was my books, pen, and paper. Plus when I left the service. I still had a $100,000. Scholarship I could use. Join the military kids… they actually do help their own. U.S. Navy Retired.

32. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

33. Solution: study in Europe (or literally anywhere else in the world – if your degree is a passport to unemployment anyway then you might as well use the time to pick up useful language skills and cultural experience).

34. 2:15 funny :))) but true :(((

35. Join the US Military

36. And this…. is why I'll love being the heir to a high-pay business (my dad's business helps install professional servers, and it pays damn well, sure I won't be CEO anytime soon but starting salary is 70K yearly :D)

37. A 19 yr old walks into a bank:
    "I'd like a $150,000 loan for a new Porsche."
    "Do you have 5 yrs of employment records, tax statements, credit report, and applicable co-signers."
    "No."
    "DENIED."
    "How about $150,000 for a new home."
    "You have none of the above. Do you at least have 20% for a down payment?"
    "No."
    "DENIED! Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to le…"
    *Interrupts*
    "Wait! May I have $150,000 for a gender studies degree?"
    "Absolutely! You don't want to miss out on the FULL college experience….why don't we round up to a cool $200k!"
    "Wow! That was easy. This is the greatest moment of my life! Thank You!"
    "No, thank YOU."

38. College is very useful and if you if you are interested in knowledge it blows your mind. But I wouldn't study in the US where it will ruin you financially. Go to europe in some countries here universities are free (or much cheaper) and the education has a high level. Besides you will learn a lot by living in another culture.

39. Is hitting the thumbs down unliking the video or unliking the student debt market?

40. We all love Roger.

41. im gonna call out some grads out here im a ironworker here in arizona local 75 and after highschool a a friend of mine said theres a shortage of ironworkers in the state and his dad worked there and making 40 dollers an hour signed and with a year of experience i was making 25 dollers an hour then a year later 34 dollers an hour and got my asscoiate s degree and now can go to university to go into structural engineering or become Forman making 40 dollers an hour 2 years and i am already making more then my buddies from university

42. The whole system is rigged top to bottom.

43. ok if i can be honest… the moment you graduate from college you have learnt what you wanted… but the knowledge that you need is not taught.. ex: Tax

44. College should be free no wonder they're so many people who cant even afford to go

45. Kids are stupid if they think they'll automatically get a job with a bachelor's on any useless major! LOOK AT THE JOB MARKET!!!

46. Buy a home, refinance it to pay off the student loan and then file for bankruptcy. the bankruptcy will be off your credit in 10 years. All the while your Debt Free, saving money and building credit for your new home. More than 1 way to skin a cat.

47. Love It!! Truth

48. Seriously. Think VERY HARD before taking out those loans. Do a cost benefit analysis. With the internet, you don't even have to go to college to learn how to do that anymore.