Home Equity Loan

Mutual Resources Information and Myths

The Dave Ramsey Clearly show (🔴 Stay) twelve-twenty-seventeen
Subscribe to stay up to date with the latest films:

Do not ignore to shop our Renowned $ten Sale! Save up to sixty% on bestsellers like our #1 e-book, “The Total Money Makeover,” all week long.

I Have About $100,000 In Credit card debt!

We have minimal prices on final moment digital presents! You can decide on up audiobooks for just $ten and eBooks for only $seven.

Welcome to The Dave Ramsey Clearly show like you have never ever found it ahead of. The present live streams on YouTube M-F 2-5pm ET! Check out Dave live in studio every working day and see behind-the-scenes action from Dave’s producers. Check out video profiles of credit card debt-cost-free callers and see them contact in live from Ramsey Alternatives. All through breaks, you can see special content from men and women like Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan, Christy Wright and Chris Brown —as perfectly as all varieties of other video parts that we’ll unveil every working day.

The Dave Ramsey Clearly show channel will improve the way you practical experience 1 of the most popular radio shows in the country!

supply

1. Investing 101 – factor in cost of ownership when comparing funds. Index funds will have a fraction of the cost you are paying to beat the S&P 500 by 1%. After expenses less than 10% of those costly mutual funds will beat the S&P 500. I respect what you are doing Dave, but don't go against Warren Buffet on this one!

2. I'm agnostic and love your show. I don't mind you referring to your faith, but please do not refer to liberals in a derogatory way. Those people could simply be haters, not exactly someone who identifies with a certain political party. In fact, a lot of liberals such as my self highly support Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion.

3. Very well said Sir! God bless you!

4. I love the way you just told the politically correct off, Dave Ramsey. Love what you are doing.

5. wish Dave would tell us exactly which funds he buys! that would help out everyone. Also has anyone ever thought that if dave never lost everything there wouldnt have been a "dave ramsey show".

6. Buy some litecoin with those profits

7. Dave love the advise now give us the names of the companies so we can also win big!

8. I dont want to know how well the fund is performing. Who cares about that. I want to know what my ROI is over time. This is the only metric that matters. Who cares that your funds are performing over 13%. How much money are they returning to you? I would rather buy fishing quota.

9. Naming this "Mutual Funds and Myths" instead of the normal DATE format, is a huge mistake. Really confusing. Other than that I love it!

10. Interesting that the wife thinks a 2003 car with only 58000 on the clock is a 'hupdee' (?) car. We drive a 1995 Emina with 300,000 plus on it. About at the end of its days, but still going..

11. It doesn't seem like "God's and Grandma's way of handling money" really fits with all the calls I have heard of youg people trying to get their elders on board with the plan.

12. You probably won't see this comment. I'm an atheist but your views are totally in line with what I think is right. Rock on with your Christian attitude

13. I would like to see a playlist of the music you're playing between segments. I know it differs from the radio show. I am really enjoying it today!

14. Merry Christmas Dave and Crew!!!! When you speak or practice the word of GOD it will always offend somebody and that's how you know your going against the ways of the world. LOVE IT!!!

15. When you talk about the S&P averaging an 11% return and your mutual funds averaging a 13% return are you taking into account the increased costs of holding a mutual fund vs an index fund? Because index funds are cheaper than mutual funds, which can add up over a long period of time

16. The ads that pop up to watch this are all about buying a car for 0% interest with Toyotathon!!!!

17. Hmm. Looking at the mutual funds which are still around is an interesting thing to study though this approach is not reasonable. You can't only count the ones which are still around. Many were shut down. That logical error is known as Survivorship Bias. The data is being cherry picked since you're only looking at the winners which are being found now looking back. A more reasonable approach would be to look at all the funds that a company had 40 years ago and see how they did on average.

18. who is the fatass who was sitting on the leather couch? wanting to eat chicken? how "christian" is that to eat the creatures your "god" created? what happened to "thou shalt not kill?" what gives?

19. To the guy who called about moving up in car because his 03 Jeep Grand Cherokee with under 60k miles wouldn't start, just fix it. I have an 06 that's about to rollover to 170k and it's extremely cared for, still has plenty of life left in it. I'll run into the ground, dig it out and drive it again. Take care of what you got and it will take care of you. Just another excuse to get an expensive car with a payment.

20. When that woman said she bought that house… I don’t think Dave knew what she meant lol

21. Dave I am a Muslim and I love your principals and your show! May God bless you for the work you do! Your program has helped me pay off five credit cards so far. Thank you Sir !

22. @22.05 Dave God Bless you sir and Merry Christmas, I love your show and the way you teach from the bible, keep doing what you are doing and dont change for anyone. Dont listen if you dont like the show, dont buy if you dont like the shop just go away if you are offended.