Home Equity Loan

By no means Purchase Investments From A Financial institution – Dave Rant Rant

By no means Purchase Investments From A Financial institution – Dave Rant Rant
Subscribe to remain up to date with the latest videos:

Visit the Dave Ramsey keep these days for assets to assist you take control of your money!

Welcome to The Dave Ramsey Present like you’ve in no way noticed it right before. The present reside streams on YouTube M-F 2-5pm ET! Watch Dave reside in studio every single day and see driving-the-scenes motion from Dave’s producers. Watch online video profiles of financial debt-absolutely free callers and see them connect with in reside from Ramsey Options. All through breaks, you can expect to see unique material from people like Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan, Christy Wright and Chris Brown —as perfectly as all varieties of other online video parts that we are going to unveil every single day.

The Dave Ramsey Present channel will transform the way you experience a single of the most popular radio displays in the place!

resource

1. Where do you buy investments from

2. "And.. it's gone."

3. What about foreclosures that banks are listing

4. Not "tax" professionals, they are theft professionals. Taxation is theft.

5. I'm turning 21 in a few days should I find one of these investors. If yes, how ?

6. Can someone smart on mutual funds chime in here: I have both a current ADP Retirement Plan that I am investing in per my current employer. I also have previous employer Fidelity Mutual Funds that are just sitting there accumulating. I received a return this year of 17% on my ADP plan and 24% on my Fidelity plans. My question is on fees associated with these plans. I notice that zero dollars in plan or administration fees were taken from my ADP account while my Fidelity plan continues to incur small fees that I believe are taken quarterly. I called ADP to understand why there are zero fees and according to them, both my 401K and Roth 401k plans don't have fees associated with the plans. Does this sound accurate? Can someone cover the topic of Mutual Fund fees under employer accounts? Trying to understand so I can hit the investing baby step hard in 2018.

7. Agree.

8. Just invest in Vanguard’s index funds and you’re good to go.

9. Ive been investing into a TFSA mutual fund at my bank… That is not good?

10. I closed a few cd accounts at my bank and they really wanted me to invest using their banker, I asked what kind of returns I could expect. 3-5% is what they told me. I was thinking that's slightly above inflation, plus the expense ratios would be insane, yah not interested.

11. Hey Dave.
    So for my IRA Roth that I want to start. Where would you recommend me going? I live in Sacramento CA. Good idea to do it at safe credit Union, IRA expert? Thanks, and. Merry Christmas!!!!

12. This is so true, I wasted years by following my banks regional investment advisor.

13. I bank with Charles Schwab since they double as an investment company. I own a few of their ETF’s, they’ve been doing great! They also have some great advisors if you need them.

14. 90% of people don't know how to pick the right stocks my suggestion is S&P 500 I know Dave would say mutual funds and pick the best ones and they out performed S&p but he also has people that does it for him.. just my 2 cents

15. Then who should you invest with since the financial advisor work in the bank. Am really confuse because I invest my Ira with chase. Is that good or bad? How about vanguard or fidelity?

16. You mean you shouldn't trust the bank to sell you an annuity at a "guaranteed 3%"?!?! Along with putting an IRA in an annuity? Dealing with the aftermath of that right now.

17. @Dave Ramsey Does having a financial adviser decrease our risk of loss? If they get paid a percentage, does this mean that they make confident decisions when recommending buying and selling stocks from our investments?

18. I use ally invest to invest, am I fool?

19. I have a roth IRA mutual fund with USAA, should I divest from the bank and invest somewhere else?

20. The bank is never going to be your friend

21. BUT THE BANKER SAID IT WAS A GOOD INVESTMENT!!! lol

22. MERRY CHRISTMAS To Dave Ramsey and Family

23. Smart man hires smarter than him/her in particular field for advises. In past years, I used to be diy man for everything. It is total waste of time to do something yourself, when some professional will save your time.

24. I rolled over a 401k to a banks IRA. I guess I made a mistake. I just figured it was a better choice as there is no chance for a loss.

25. What you fail to realize is that some banks have an advisor from their investment arm within their branches in a designated wealth section. Smartvest is not the end all be all… do your research before getting into any type of investment no matter who you go with.