Refinance

Boyfriend Will not Spend Off His Debt!

Loise’s boyfriend won’t pay of his debt and she would like to get him motivated. Look at as Dave Ramsey lays out a strategy for both equally of them to gain with their money. Subscribe to remain up to date with the latest movies:

Start telling your money where to go and halt questioning where it went! Indicator up for EveryDollar and start off your budget right now. It is Free!

Welcome to The Dave Ramsey Demonstrate like you’ve in no way found it before. The demonstrate live streams on YouTube M-F 2-5pm ET! Look at Dave live in studio every day and see at the rear of-the-scenes motion from Dave’s producers. Look at video clip profiles of debt-cost-free callers and see them phone in live from Ramsey Options. For the duration of breaks, you can expect to see distinctive articles from folks like Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan, Christy Wright and Chris Brown —as well as all varieties of other video clip pieces that we are going to unveil every day.

The Dave Ramsey Demonstrate channel will modify the way you expertise just one of the most well-known radio demonstrates in the state!

supply

1. I really love to watch Dave rather than just listen to him. His expressions are priceless!

2. As another person said, tying yourself to a person you're not married to is a bad idea.

3. Exhibit A of why buying a house with an unmarried partner is a bad idea.

4. Why go to church if your living in sin?

5. I like the weird look that Dave makes when she mentions her church. I can just imagine Dave trying to piece it together in his mind, "What Christian woman buys a house together with their boyfriend before marriage?"

6. Sell the house and move into separate apartments. Of course if both your names are on the deed and the boyfriend doesn't want to sell, then you have a problem.

7. Honestly, the way she talks about her relationship sounds so much like me and my ex. We never tied the knot because we both knew we needed to break up but it was comfortable. Dated for four years and then were engaged for two without ever making wedding plans. It was really hard for both of us but we're better off now.

8. 6 years and not married?… guess what, this just in…. hot off the press. It's not meant to be! Sell the house, move on, you'll know when you meet the right person, it'll drive you crazy every day you're not married to them.

9. I love Dave Ramsey and this was my phone call. Yes my boyfriend and I bought a house and we're not married. This was an investment for us. We saved more money buying a house together than living separately. We're not married because we both just graduated from college two years ago and just settling into our careers. We've been dating since the 9th grade and this is the first time we've lived together since we started dating. Marriage is currently on the table and we're both only 26, hence why i made the call because I needed advice on how to talk to my bf and motivate him about his student loan without sounding like a nagging person.Our only debt are student loans and the house, and thanks to Dave IL be done paying for mine in 2 years. We've only been at our church for 2 years and we've been living together for less than a year, and our pastor doesn't know because he never asked. He doesn't even know our names lol. I'm all about being debt free and going gazelle intense and I just wanted my bf to feel the same way, just didn't know how to go about it. So please don't judge me based on a 7 minute video, you don't know half the story.

10. @TheDaveRamseyShow @RooClicknet Christians shacking up. Out of wedlock births, single moms, divorces. My lawd

11. Sorry if this sounds judgmental but when an unmarried couple isn't being honest with their church/pastor per living together, then my view is there is way to much dishonesty going on, and that is a bad base for a marriage'. Toss in poor money management and that's a foundation with to many cracks in it.

12. Being engineer smart and fiscally responsible are two different things. Student loans combined with a mortgage combined with a boyfriend/house partner/lover that doesn’t want to take his own debt by the head spells nothing but trouble. She should be prepared to sell that house, because if he doesn’t see the value in paying off his debts the have no future together.

13. I love how Dave handled that call! So kind but says it like it is.

14. I don't understand people who tie themselves to another person they are not married to. It's just asking for trouble imo. But I hope they can sort things out.

15. No wonder he didn't married her yet, she doesn't listen, always interrupting Dave ! She should move on and be single for a while, she will clear her finances this way

16. I was done when she said 6 years and not married. It's a shame what we put up with. Baby, house, no marriage? Backwards……

17. She sounads heka annoying

18. Oh I seen that face Dave lol

19. She should get a new boyfriend.

20. Join the 1970s, Dave! People can live together without being married. Or would you prefer they rush into marriage, realise it doesn't work out, and spend time and money on a messy divorce?

21. sell house, get a new boyfriend, move on…if it takes him 8 yrs to marry you, he's not worth the wait. and what idiot bank would give these people a mortgage?

22. Baby Step 1a, Just have a baby. It will fix everything. (Sarcasm) I know it's wrong, but I feel so much better about my situation when I hear these stories. Thx Dave.

23. Right on Dave.

24. Woah! Dave really gave it to these people! If it was the other personalities who occasionally host the program when Dave can't, the answer would be a boring and canned answer like they always seem to come up with. Dave's quite the character.

25. She tried to interrupt him the whole time. Girl, I bet you've never listened to anyone for more than 5 sec your entire Life! Why call somebody for advice and then dont listen? Makes no sense!

26. Philly baby

27. "We just bought a house" … Dave – "Oh god!"

28. Be it male or female, when you're bad with money, you're just bad with money.

I see both sexes who were terrible with their finance.