Mortgage Loan

How Irfan and Mina Paid off Their $two hundred,000 House loan in Just three Years!

Irfan and Mina did the amazing and paid out off their $two hundred,000 mortgage in just three many years. Check out out their tale!

Display NOTES: Connect with Irfan and Mina and acquire all of the methods stated in this episode:

Listen to Irfan and Mina’s exceptional tale below (audio-version):

Check out out Irfan and Mina’s YouTube Channel:

Purchase Our New Reserve! – Revenue Talks: The Best Couples Guidebook to Speaking about Revenue-

Sign up for our Sensible Revenue Couples Private Team:

Bought a Question? E-mail us at: questions (at) hisandhermoney (dot) com

We are on Periscope! (Research for His and Her Revenue.)-

Our Site:

Our Instagram:

Our Fb:

Our Podcast (iTunes & Sticher): The His and Her Revenue Display-

Disclosure: Backlinks may incorporate affiliates.

resource

1. I just had to pause the video while she was talking about her appreciation of her husband and realizing that she has all that she wanted.. the look of her husband is PRICELESS!

2. Just watched this again and I realized their Carolina house was paid off. They had the option to move to Houston even though they couldn't sell the house without worrying about carrying two mortgages. Mmm!

3. FREE FROM JEWISH BANKERS

4. Such good information. I love it.

5. 22:00 What did he expect ? A beautiful young woman to live on a budget? FOH

6. the wives are beautiful – dudes out here getting lucky.

7. I loved them! Thanks for sharing their story

8. "Be the Jones'"

Love it!

9. you guys are awesome, i've watched a lot of this type of videos/podcast but it's not as interesting as you've done it…….very informative and very lively interactions, as in if you blink a sec you will miss everything…….

10. brand new sub. I Love when Irfan says it's about your savings rate, Im going to review my budget and see how I can save more money.

11. This is probably my favorite youtube video ever. Not only did you discuss paying off your mortgage, and saving money,Β Β but you also included information on living your best life while you are taking care of yourself financially. I am so inspired by all of you. Thank you for the motivation!

12. Question: Did you guys ever sell that other house? Of so what did you do with the money?

13. great video thank you for sharing love it very motivating

14. Vision Board. Oh I need to do that.

15. Great, because generally when you buy a new house the first thing a person wants to do is buy a new car. Not a good decision. I love that, 'We are not following the Jones, we are the Jones. I Love this couple and I love what they have done and their values.

16. I love it! when Mina said, 'I got everything I wanted … except I am my own biggest problem. Everything where I was the victim, I was actually the bully…. I was missing the point.'

I heard lots of great reminders, especially about patience. I like that Irfan was patient in waiting for Mina to come around and support him.

"They were living within their means."

"Your pillow feels different. Your bedsheet feels different. You sleep different "

"It's not about the income, it's about the savings rate." I'm not sure if I quite understand the savings rate as Irfan explained it, but I definitely know that the sooner my husband and I pay off our obligations the better.

For those who are getting started later in life you might want to read: "Start Late, Finish Rich," by David Bach.

Thank you for another great show Talaat and Tai.

17. i just love Mina! She is so smart, beautiful, intelligent and focused!!!! Thank you for having them on.

18. Thanks for the insight & tips.
    I have the same issue got 270k left I Wana pay off 200k asap 😭 before I get married πŸ’ͺ
    bought it 6 years ago.

19. this seems like great advice for people to start with, but there is also good debt that can make you money. my significant is a 6 figure earner, who is in debt to the tune of 6X her income. but that includes her mortgage, and the mortage on 4 income properties. you can have money safe in a bank, or you can have it making more money for you and retire even earlier with a second home. have to be willing to risk your hard earned money though. not for everyone.

20. Lol at losing the tax deduction. I mean really?

21. What I never heard mentioned was how much income they make a year.

22. I just made another mortgage principal reduction payment today! We have paid off $60,000 in 18 months. We are still on track to pay off our entire mortgage by December of 2018. This will be a total of $140,000 paid off in just over 3 years, saving us over $70,000 in interest on our mortgage and set us up to cash flow the remainder of our kids' college, beyond their college funds, beginning in 2020. We have been debt free, other than the house, since May 2009.

23. Irfan pointed out what most people are too enbarassed to admit – living paycheck to paycheck. I am ok with reaching out & asking for tips. I am TIRED of having unnecessary debt. On my debt free journey.

24. Reminds me of the book The Millionaire Next Door.

25. THIS SHOW IS HELPING US A LOT… THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION!

26. #MarriageGoals

27. This is a great podcast! I would love a followup to learn more about how they are planning for their financial freedom to retire early!

28. Wow, i really enjoyed this testimony, you guys inspire me to do the same !

29. Saved this vid. Amazing motivation! In my 40 's so late to the party, but I'm on my way & I will succeed! Thanks so much for sharing your story , so full of value and wisdom!

30. Okay Mina just got a new fan and cheerleader in me!

31. I totaly loved your channel!! big hug from Brasil!

32. One of favorite videos in your debt free segment! Powerful!

33. Wish they taught this in high schools. The best we had was how to balance a checkbook. The education system needs to teach about debt in depth and it be a mandatory class.

34. What a great episode! Not only financial advice but great life advice as well!

35. Tai and Talaat,Β this is one of my favorite podcasts!!!Β  And I have listened to almost all (if not all) of your podcasts!!!Β  I want you to know that you are amazing hosts!

36. Hello! I am a single mommy of 2 with NO desire to be married at this stage in my life but I love watching His ans Her money because there are sooooo many practical tips!!!! This is awesome…..I was frugal, teased by my family for being so….now just think of how "weird" I'm going to be to them that I have learned a new term…. I'm a minimalist!!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† #loveit!!!! My kids will be grown in about 5 years and I will be young enough to enjoy my life….I enjoy being a mommy, its a wonderful journey BUT definitely NO MORE BABIES HERE; I have goals!!! πŸ˜ƒ My goal is to be as debt free as possible, retire by 50-55 and become a foreign missionary… #traveling debtfree. Thanks sooo much His and Her Money! 😊

37. since Christmas just passed I was wondering how you guys save up and plan ahead for Christmas, and how do you tell the rest of your family that you are on a budget and cannot afford to splurge on Christmas presents anymore. (Future Idea for Sunday night sit down)

38. My parents were children of the Great Depression. They raised my brother and I frugally and taught us money management values and practices. We learned how to be grateful for and find joy in the blessings, and not to envy what others had ("All that glitters is not gold"). We had a wonderful childhood. The house was paid off and when our parents died, they had been debt free for years, leaving their children with a spiritual and financial legacy. I still follow their lead. I retired at 58, and 3 years later, haven't yet touched any of my retirement savings. It can be done!

39. This one was really good. It's something about them that really puts things into perspective.

40. 40 mins! woohoo! I'm loving these debt free stories! πŸ™‚

41. this couple are BEASTS in financial discipline. I'm so motivated by the last few couples that's been on the show. it's a lot of power in a made up mind.

42. She is awesome and beautiful!