Refinance

College student Loan Consolidation/Forgiveness Frauds

Beware: College student Loan Frauds Victimizing Learners and Graduates

Prime College student Loan Frauds

Formal College student Loan Consolidation

1. Why not just freeze your credit? Its $10 per bureau. Then no worries… also, the only thing you need credit for, crap you cant afford anyway.

2. I am in the military and my social is every where. On so many documents it's crazy.

3. NEGRO……..YA SOCIAL. STOP IT, come on dawg. You smarter than that.

4. could you please just tell us which app you use to track your credit report activity?

5. please reply! so I give them all my info. routing, license SS. IF I DONT SEND THE PAPERS BACK they can't get anything?

6. thank you bro

7. HAHA nigga since, bro I just sent you an email

8. Did you ever find out if it were really a scam OR did they help you?

9. hello, i saw and ad on instagram today about Student loan relief department and after watching your video i am very suspicious as i think i'm being scammed. can you please help me with this?? i already gave them my bank information, they asked for a fee of $495 to be paid in two different payments. PLEASE PLEASE can you help??

10. I wished I watched this video a year ago in August. In some ways those companies are legit, but they deceive consumers into thinking are part of the US dept of Edu with the sealed mailings or yellow official envelopes. They are third party assistance that try to profit on a people owing student loans. They already acquire information on you before you tell them anything. It's in data collection bases. Most companies have it but must comply by laws and restrictions so I'm not concern too much. I almost fell for this myself and upon talking with a representative I felt the pressure tactics they use to make you sign up. You ask questions and don't feel you get a satisfying enough answer. They claim they are a free service, yet want to charge you a consolidation fee? They were also from California. My spider senses went off too! Anyway I wound up terminating everything by not fully completing the application process and I called back the organization and went to the chain of command to terminate any agreements. It's like most other third party anything, they profit on peoples ignorance, you just have to agree to the services and fees. You can go through your loan server to change your payment plan.

11. I do not understand why you would release your SSN that makes no sense.

12. LOAN OFFER!!!
    Am a private lender giving out both secured and unsecured loans at relatively low interest rate of 5%.
    Contact me for urgent funding today
    Email: Mprivatelenders@gmail.com
    Thanks.

13. Pay attention to Exit Counseling!!!!

14. I thank you for the recording. I'm a Collector for Defaulted Student Loans I'm so tried of Consumers getting jacked for even more money you already owe u the loan. Dad but true people don't find out what their rights are and these company rips consumers off, make sure you change all your pins passwords, and report that company to the Fair Debit Collection.
    Thanks
    🌹

15. Most are not a Scam. Most people go to H & R block to have their taxes done but that can be done free, Do you use Lawyers when going to court, how many people go to a class to learn how to use a computer? You can learn all about that online. Why do people use these services? Because its easier! A scam is when you are told a service will be done and they don't do what they say they can.

16. Thanks for the warning and links! Can you share the apps that you use for tracking your credit 24/7?

17. To put this into perspective: You can file your federal taxes yourself – some people choose to use an accountant, some people choose to do it themselves. Neither option is wrong/bad but everyone's situation is different and what makes sense for one person might not make sense for another. Would you consider paying H&R Block to file your taxes a scam? I don't. Even though I use H&R Block FREE to file my taxes. However, they would have no problems charging me $49.99 to give me the same refund.

18. You still haven't provided any information that proves that they are a scam. All of the information that you say they have you gave them. It pissing me off that guys like you come on and post stating that something is a scam and you never even went through the complete process. You and many Americans forget that our economy is based off of one person doing or providing a service for another. Many products and/or services you purchase you can do yourself. Please stop posting about things you have read about but have no first hand knowledge of.

19. Haha now what sense?!

20. These student loan companies are basically a rip off. Never pay for something you can do yourself, especially if it is not that difficult to do. The fact that they charge you almost $500 to for the signup cost is dubious. I do not know if it is as a classified scam, as they tell what they are doing, but it is basically one.

There is enough information on the Internet, where you do not have to pay a person to do it. Many times resolving your student loans, is as easy as sending the required form to the Department of Education, or contacting your student loan lender, and negotiating the payment, although they will try to manipulate you into paying more. Add in the cost you pay to them for the service, does not really go to the student loan debt, but to these companies.