Refinance

I Make $2,000 a Month And I Have a $600 Motor vehicle Payment

Please check out: “Top ten – Dave Ramsey Rants”

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

I Make $2,000 a Month And I Have a $600 Motor vehicle Payment

Indicator up for EveryDollar and get started telling your revenue where by to go. It’s a No cost budgeting app!

Uncover A Economic Peace course in close proximity to you!

Subscribe to continue to be up to date with the latest videos:

IN THIS Movie: Dave Ramsey, The Dave Ramsey Exhibit, Economic Peace College, FPU, The Whole Money Makeover, Retire Inspired, funds, envelope system, emergency fund, little one actions, radio show, personal debt independence, EntreLeadership, house loan, ELP, daveramsey.com, revenue, finance, economic system, investing, conserving, retirement, income, mutual fund, stock industry, small business, leadership, credit history

Welcome to The Dave Ramsey Exhibit like you’ve got under no circumstances seen it right before. The show stay streams on YouTube M-F 2-5pm ET! View Dave stay in studio every day and see driving-the-scenes motion from Dave’s producers. View movie profiles of personal debt-cost-free callers and see them phone in stay from Ramsey Methods. Throughout breaks, you can see unique information from people like Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan, Christy Wright and Chris Brown —as properly as all kinds of other movie items that we’ll unveil every day.

The Dave Ramsey Exhibit channel will transform the way you expertise one particular of the most well-known radio reveals in the place!

1. This guy could have bought my car in one payment and had 100 dollars left over.

2. Their parents are cousins XD HAHAHAHA

3. So many people want to drive around in that false representation of net worth.

Not BMW Finances fault, it's the stupidity of the buyer.

4. I have a rule. After all outgoings are paid each month I look to retain 33% at month end. I am currently sitting at 44% remaining at month end. This is due to me living well within my means.

5. Why have debt on a car?

6. BMW financial arent the only crooks. Ask any repo guy and they have stories up the a#% about shady loans

7. hows 2400$ a month and a 374 carpayment and 90$ in insurence , is that bad or good ?

8. How can someone at 27 who doesn't pay rent be in so much debt? I lived at home after college and worked full time I don't think I've ever felt "richer" in my entire life

9. they are doing this on the regular in nj

10. I don't know how people do it. I make 42000 before taxes and my rent is 600 a month. To have a rent payment for a car is astronomical.

11. This is what happens when you get too concerned about what people think about you.

12. Advice him to get his girl pregnant so that way when he does taxes in the beginning of the year he is able to get 4-6k back with low income he makes.

13. That's America! For you lol these lenders aren't brain damage they are brilliant! Only in America you could get approve for a 80k auto loan and only make 20k a year.

14. When I was a college student I owned a 1996 bmw E36. It was stick shift, rwd, and made around 200hp with bolt ons. Not to mention I picked up the car for 2700 bucks..foolish people buying expensive cars at a young age

15. Make sure to use your tax return wisely and pay things down

16. I am a massive car guy, but this person is seriously stupid. When I was in college, I drove my 1991 Mazda Miata that I had bought for 1000 dollars in high school. I waited till I got out of college and started making 10000/month to get a nice car. Now I have a 2015 Corvette Z06 that I pay about 1200/month on for the next 1.5 years. That is only 2/11 of my income after taxes, which is a lot for most people, but not for me because of how much I love cars.

17. Wait until that BMW breaks down. A new nightmare begins.

18. It's like 2008 again but with cars the bubble is coming.

19. A wise man once told me to not buy anything unless you have the cash for it. Financial loans are a way to keep you enslaved to your objects.

20. I've done car sales myself and it is nuts what some people are coming with, I did prodominently used sales for a small dealer, we didn't do finance ourselves but dealt with a few 3rd party companies, the rates where horrendous, 5-20% APR. We have folk coming in who could only put $500 down on a $18000 used car, somehow being approved. I almost felt like screaming at them, "We have 9 cars on our lot for under $5000, yeah they are a little rougher around the edges but the serve the exact same purpose as your $20k car!".

I grew up in Eastern Europe (yes I have been in the US long enough to realise I am THAT sleezy Russian sounding car salesman :D) and getting into debt there for something as trivial as a new car is unheard of, if you are poor and you need a car you go and buy something 10-20 year old and Japanese and you pay in cash, its the same across all Europe, but here in America everyone seems to just have this mad obsession to live above their means.

These people coming to me seem obsessed with getting a <5 year old car, and they will come back, every 3-5 years for another one, it must be financially ruining them. Hell, I am in an OK place financially and am able to own 3 vehicles, between 10 and 30 years old, which all serve me reliably daily.

21. Only $22 an hour?

22. what I noticed is that RNs and some business people own a lot of BMWs but they really barely make enough still to make 900 monthly payment..

23. what camera do you use?

24. Idiots with their bmw living at moms hahahahahahaha…all the same men

25. I'm assuming he graduated already and making money and taking care of all of his finances.

26. Guess you don't have to be all too smart to fix things.

27. Dave is the 20% rule an accurate measurement for purchasing a vehicle?

28. I pay all my bills with credit cards, then pay the cards at the end of the month, no interest and tons of perks and points. Credit cards aren't the problem. Its a character flaw.

29. https://teespring.com/cut-the-card Help my cause. I've cut the card.

30. Any deal involving negative equity is a NoNo.

31. $10,000 debt shouldnt even be considered a debt, he can pay that off in 2 years if he's smart. Imagine a $100,000 school loan debt

32. these people know theyll be reimbursed when the borrowers default, so they loan to anyone that isnt retarded. you can write any income down on the app, no one is going to check

33. It's not a big deal just sell the car for whatever you can get or go and then go bankrupt that's all you got to do go bankrupt

34. I make about $2300 a month and was given a $600 a month car payment. the catch is I put $15,000 down payment and my rent and utilities have no problem paying and the only other bills I have is phone and internet. with still some money left over to save in the bank. if I need money I can work all the overtime i want, but I'm 21 and I have everything i need or want.

35. Thanks to Dave I am debt free except mortage, saving 6 months emergency funds now. Step 3 I believe

36. you can't rent a car without a credit card, debit cards do not work. At least in Boise anyway.

37. He called Dave for advice so obviously he knows he made a mistake. We've all made them. Our society encourages this idiotic behavior. Materialism.

38. There's a balance between civic reliability and BMW luxury and prestige In the used car market with the right research, in the case you don't feel like driving a sheep car and want something perhaps more edgy/sporty and acceptably reliable. It's what makes you happy that matters, if you are moderate and responsible. A lot of good choices with great looks and creature comforts under 10k, including reliability average or above. People that want to cross the bridge too quickly for easily recognizable "luxury statements" and pay %15+ apr are the ones that end up slowing their financial advancement and digging themselves in a hole. Can you manage it? Sure.. but it's about what you are losing unnecessarily due to a lack of patience. It takes maturity to understand that difference

39. This boy needs a mitsubishi mirage

40. BMW financial will approve anyone with a heartbeat

41. hahaha i only earn 4.066k monthly and my car payment is around 175 bi weekly

42. Pretty obvious that BMW financial wants to make debt slaves.

43. And the BMW you're now paying on does not impress the ladies because they're gonna date a guy that not only makes more money than you …. but has his own bachelor pad and the current model BMW. Sounds like your parents allowing you to live at home has backfired. Because instead of becoming more responsible and independent you've used it as a windfall to splurge financially. Chicks be gone.

44. U mad at bmw for giving the loan. Wow be responsible for your own actions sheesh

45. In the same situation, dealerships are evil