Mortgage Loan

NMLS testing – Safe exam – three items you Have to do to move the very first time! Bank loan Officer Schooling

Mortgage loan teaching institute –

If you want to move the NMLS Safe exam, there is certainly a ton of do the job you have to do, for the reason that theirs a ton of details you have to know to become a loan officer. The NMLS exam is created to make absolutely sure you know all that stuff, so that you can be helpful in your MLO position, and so that you can be part of the “consumer defense” squad that really serves borrowers.

The NMLS exam is not a cake-walk, by any means. And it requires additional than memorizing a bunch of specifics, you’ve got received to have review methods in place that will permit you to move the NMLS Safe exam the very first time.

Why is it so essential that you move the loan originator exam very first time? Because if you don’t move the very first time, you’ve got received to pay the NMLS exam fee once again AND wait 30 times ahead of you can retake it. Belief me, you don’t want to do that.

Examine out this video… which presents three mindsets you’ve got received to get in place in buy to move the loan officer exam the very first time.

Also, check out my review methods course pointed out in the video at

Music Used BY PERMISSON:

1. It says "For now, my course is set up in a “Pay What You Want” model, starting at $20. Yep, $20 for the entire thing." but when I clicked it only allows me to enter a number that is great than $25 ?????

2. how do pay. your site is not accepting nbusiy.

3. I have not received my info as of yet… how should I contact you ?

4. Hi Carey, I have not a bit of background in any of this but I'm looking to become a Mortgage Loan Officer. Do I start with taking the NMLS and will it ask me what state I'm currently living in? Sorry for all of the questions and thank you for offering this amazing practice course.

5. Hello, I am trying to get your link and don't see it , help ?

6. Hi I paid for your course and never got the email. What should I do?

7. What is the best 20 hour online course? Is Ameritrain any good or is it a scam?

8. Hi…The site that you have listed towards the end of this video doesn't load. Please advise. Thank you. I would like to know more about the NMLS SAFE course. I have already completed the 20 hours (waste of time and money!) and I am scheduled to take the Florida component next week. I want to pass the national exam so I thought that perhaps your study method will help. I learn easily with the flash card system. Please let me know if you changed the site or if it's down. Thank you.

9. I wonder what the passing rate is for someone going into this as a new career? I bought the $25 package, there's definitely a lot of material in it for the price. I start my 20 hour NLMS SAFE course in the end of June, I hope this helps.

10. Mr Green is this the first step to become a loan originator? is this information accurate now is May 2016, are you still offering the program?

11. I paid for your course and I never got the email…I did get the course login and it is asking for the password and I don't have a password…

12. this is 2016 so is the information up to date ?

13. AZ test is it all the same ?

14. Hello Mr. Geen, hope all is well. Just saw this video and it definitely talks to me. I have taken the test twice and NEED to pass the test, Ive been offered a job at a great place and they just need me to get the license. Is this up to date info ? Ive spent money I really dont have but willing to pay for this, heck Ill pay extra once I pass and get hired just as Grattitude. thank you sir.

15. I tried to purchase for the course but it didn't let me. Help?

16. You're right about putting forth the effort. Studied Monday thru Thursday, all day, each day. Passed the test on Friday. Gotta pay your dues. Test is 125 questions.

17. How current is your information?

18. I used your program along with other materials and got an 81 percent! Thank you so much!

19. Hi Carey. you say pay what you want but the site is asking for $25.00? can you please help

20. This isn't fallout what ze fak!

21. ​Your youtube video said that you could pay whatever you want. It even states that you can pay $10.00. The only option on your website it $25. It even says on the site $20, but it auto populates $25. ​

22. I forgot my login password how can I reset it?

23. How long after you pay do you get an email?

24. Have yet to take the test, was looking for something like this. Going to pick it up right now.

25. Hi Carey , I paid for the info  already but no email from you yet, please advise

26. Hello Carey, I am on my 3rd try and i really cant spend too much time on study methods I really to understand the material, what percentage of your course is focused on actual questions?

27. How much is the test if you had to pay for it yoursef?

28. Unfortunately, I failed my test the first time. I found your study guide on YouTube and I figured I would give it a shot.. I just want to say thank you!!.. $20 dollars well spent. I passed my Safe act test with an 85%.. the practice test on your study guide was a big help. I definitely will recommend your service.

29. Hello Carey, I just ordered and still have not received an email with how to get started? can you please let me know if you received my payment? thanks Erin

30. Mr. Green,

I am a little concern about the credit check part,and the background check as well. My credit score is the 619 range, and I have two DUI's both are misdemeanors. Do you know any success stories with these type of challenges. I live in Los Angeles, and had contact the NMLS office, but they didn't mentioned me anything about a credit check. For the DUI's they told me that as long as they were not felonies it was ok, and that I have to be really honest on the application. I am a recent College Graduate in Business Administration, and also a six year Army Veteran. I would like to use your video to pass the test, but i am not so, sure if i should keep going with my mentioned challenges. If anyone knows more information. Please let me know.

31. Hey Carey, I am quite impressed with this video. Not only would l like to try it out I would like to chat with you a little bit too. Please suggest the e-mail I should use to communicate with you. Thanks.

32. Is the test applicable in every state?

33. $20 was too much. Nothing offered in that option benefits you at all. I got a 85% my first time, my suggestion would be to look into Larson. Their software is very beneficial.

34. Thanks for the video.  Read to understand is key.  I am preparing to take my certification exam in the next coming weeks.  Found this to be helpful.

35. Thanks for this vid brotha, I passed my first time also years ago, going to give it a go one mo gain ; )

36. Thanks Max! I appreciate the feedback. If you'd be kind enough to leave a testimonial on my website… that would be SO appreciated!