Mortgage Loan

Swiftest Way for Mortgage Officers to Get Extra Real estate agent Referrals Section I.

Most Mortgage loan Mortgage Officers struggle in their advertising and marketing endeavours to come across, capture and change Realtors to referral partners. This months episode of Mortgage Officer Promoting Tv looks at the quickest way to get additional Realtors in your Mortgage loan enterprise now.

1. LMAO the slapping in the face…of Facebook… again. GTFO of the social media world and into the real world…

2. Coming from a 22 year old, newly state licensed MLO, I can agree that Facebook is a waste of time. No level of rapport will be built through social media. While it can be a useful tool and platform, it should not be the basis of your clientele. Only real, interpersonal relationships and "exchanging of values" as Geoff explains, is going to really accomplish these goals.

Great video. Straight up and to the point.

3. Great Video

4. that was really good

5. I agree that there is a place for social media, but at the end of the day calling, setting appointments and looking people in the face and shaking hands builds "relationships"….  Careful though millenials are slowly creeping up and they text and facebook each other when they're standing in the same room……

6. You are so right. What you are teaching are basic selling skills. I will add something Tony Robbins said on TV…..He basically said do not let fear keep you from success…..Sales calls terrify me, even after years of sales experience……My suggestion is create a demographic list on sites like Zillow and make a list of the listing agents…..Then do some direct mail marketing by sending them a mailer and business card….When you walk in asking for their business, half of your work will already be done…..:)

7. I have been in this business 38 years and you have to build relationships. Social media is not it. Especially if you live in a small town. I have to get in front of my realtors continually and still it is a struggle.

8. I agree with Dino and with Geoff…..I have been in the industry since 96 and I know LO's who make a lot of money because the followed the practice of Geoff but the young bloods coming into the Market are doing well too with Social Media..I am in the middle and would like to try both…..Geoff yes I would like to see the 50 questions it says here it is below but I see no link where can I get that?

9. You lost me at the convert part…

10. Where is the blog's web address?

11. I 100% disagree. Realtors rob you blind. We never deal with them in anyway. I already made 96k in the last 5 months. There is no easy way and going at it alone, is not fun, but if you want to make money then bank on your own and stay away from realtors.

12. Bring an agent a referral and you will convert them.

13. thanks im 20 and starting to sell mortgages next week. Im actually meeting with an underwriter soon aswell. your video helped prepare me for the worst. my plan is to become a consul tor with my business degree, we'll see, maybe i won't have to cuz ill sell so many mortgages 🙂

14. Where is the link? I do not see it.

15. Here's the blog and link to download 50 questions to ask a Realtor when Qualifying them

16. where are those top 50 questions?

17. Hey Geoff, where is that blog containing the top 50 questions to ask a Realtor when Qualifying them? I am really interested in this. Thanks