Refinance

How to refinance your auto financial loan

Next to home loans, auto financial loans are one particular of the most pricey financial loans that most people get. This video clip talk about the worth of refinancing your auto financial loan to get the most affordable interest charge you can. Perhaps you failed to have the greatest credit score when you acquired the auto. Perhaps you chose the incorrect financial institution. Perhaps you just failed to know you could do it. No anxieties. We can generally see what other selections are out there!

1. I just bought a car for 21% on a 73 mth term. How can I refinance my loan

2. hey i got a car for 27,000 at 12% with a credit score of 540, a year ago today. now i have a credit score of 640 how much lower would you think i be able to get my interest rate?

3. Hey Mike, I wanted to ask for your advice on refinancing my 2013 Kia Optima. I've had it for about a year and I had a tab bit of credit when seeking a vehicle and honestly knew that I would have a very high interest rate because I'm really buying access to credit. My interest rate is roughly around %23 per year right now. Which turns my $12,000 car into a $23,000 and I'm definitely not going through with that. I've been trying to decide whether to refinance the vehicle or trade it in. I'm really wanting to refinance, but because I'm so young and don't have a co-signer it's a bit of a challenge. I'm currently financed through Credit Acceptance. Is there any advice that you can give me about how can I effectively more forward within the next couple weeks to get a reasonable interest rate. My credit score is about a 653 right now. Thanks so much!

4. but refinancing lowers your credit score

5. Thank you, honestly I was so scared to try to refinance but you explaining what I should do is a lot of help!

6. I refinanced my 2014 Chrysler 300C through a credit union, and will end up saving about $6000 in the long run. I will pay $100 more a month but i like that I am still saving money, long run matters more to me. Went from a 5.99% interest rate to 2.45%, from 75 months to 48 months. Payment: 418 to 523. I also included GAP and an extended warranty in there. Thanks for your bits of advice.

7. What's a good credit score average to look into a refi?

8. I have a question, I want to get rid of my car altogether and I heard I could get the car transferred over to my sister who needs a car if she qualifies to take over the loan. Is that true?

9. Wow. Interesting. I'm going to look into my situation and I may send you a message, thank you!

10. dude because of this video i did apply for a refinance loan.

here's my story: i just arrived here in the usa just 6mos ago as immigrant and i got 8.25%apr for 5yrs, and just followed every single step you told in this video. I phone called a credit union last wednesday (01/05/17) and I got approved for 2.59% for 4yrs. LOWER MONTHLY AND A SHORTER TIME to pay the loan. super big help dude!!!!

QUESTION: Is it a good idea to apply for refinance after 6months again to get lower apr and lower yr to 3yrs?

11. what if i give them $1000, could they lower the payment because i owe less?

12. ok so my question is when you refinance your vehicle do they give you the money or is it just used what's a vehicle? I just got a new vehicle two months ago and they told me I could refinance my truck after a year to lower my monthly payments. I know I'm going to pay more in the long run but I was wondering would get cash or how does that work?

13. If i were to refinance my vehicle is there a way to pass my refinanced loan over to a family member? It's not that I cant pay for it. I just prefer another vehicle, Or what's the process of that?

14. Why the fuck do banks not offer refinancing but credit unions do. Doesn't it make good business sense to keep this person on your plan rather then losing their business. Stupid.

15. Now i'am thinking, Did i really save money now that i refinance my car? i went with the idea that i would have a lower interest rate ONLY. I owed 31k my rate was at 4.67 and my car payment was $553 i had 52 payments left. i refinanced at 2.06% my payments are going to be $516 for 66months. Now i owe 34k+ because the finance charge was 2 thousand. At this point i don't feel smart at all :/. do you see another good side to this other than i would be paying less every month.

16. I got a car a few months ago my interest is like at 20 percent, a 72 term. I fucked up.

17. Pro Tip: Pay cash and don't buy cars you can't afford.

18. Does re financing lower ur credit score?

19. I got a car last month in September my Apr is at 22.99% I went to chase to refinance and they wouldn't do it im paying way too much for this car

20. Hey man I think I just messed up big time I had no credit and I got a loan with interest of like 20 plus % and i have no clue if Ill be able to refinance Its a older car and idk what to do

21. Yes…can you help me refinance my car? Don't know how.

22. How can improve my credit score?