Mortgage Loan

Undesirable Credit Home loans – How to Get House Financial loans With Undesirable Credit

low mortgage prices
best mortgage prices
mortgage payment calculator
present mortgage prices
most affordable mortgage amount
mortgage amortization
get a mortgage
on the net mortgage quotation
most affordable mortgage desire prices
home mortgage amount
fha mortgage amount
mortgage amortization calculator
present mortgage amount
present mortgage desire prices
mortgage desire calculator
american home mortgage

1. My credit was really bad before. I know for sure that you DO NOT want to get the loan prior to building your credit first because you will have to pay higher interest rate.

2. +Chris King
    In case you haven't done anything about it yet:

It's best you don't get a loan with bad credit.
    However, when you mean bad credit, you should mean bad credit as lenders do.

As of today, some lenders will lend if your middle credit score is 580 (FHA loans).  But they cost you more (higher interest rate) and you can borrow less (in relation to value of home).

They will insist that all of the 3.5% minimum down payment is yours.  They will require reserves.

One of the best things you can do, is pay down credit cards.  Don't pay them off and close them, just bring them as low as possible.  For some people, (i.e., depending on how much over 50% your balances were), that's enough to jump your middle score to 640.

Once you're at 640, you have many more lenders willing to lend and they're all more relaxed about it.

If you your middle score is less than 640, even by 1 point, you're in a different game.  If you're a military/navy/air force person, VA is your best bet.  If not, FHA.  And, stay away from condos.  They're hard to get an FHA loan on, unless they're on FHA's approved list (and few are).

If you are refinancing a condo, make sure your mortgage broker works with a lender that gets condos approved for its borrowers and make sure the HOA is willing to participate (it involves them giving you a lot of documents.)

3. hey ,if anyone else wants to uncover how to become debt free try Qwixie Expert Cashflow Helper (should be on google have a look ) ? Ive heard some interesting things about it and my co-worker got amazing results with it.

4. Waste of time misleading title

5. Bank's love people with high credit FICO score. FOR BANK'S IT MEANS
    F-FREE
    I-INCOME
    C-COMING
    O-OVER

use credit in a smart way to move you forward for a short time ONLY!
    Until you don't need them.

6. The title is totally misleading. The Video has nothing to do with Bad Credit Mortgage. Save your time and watch another video that actually talks about bad credit mortgages.

7. Bullshit! Nothing to do with name of video!! Thumbs down!!

8. Getting better loans is not hard if you know how to repair your credit.

9. After seeing this movie Now I am 100% sure PanxCash is number 1 place to make 2800$ per month. I am member of PanxCash from 1month believe me its unbeatable just Search for PanXCash.

10. This has nothing to do with the bad credit and getting a mortgage! I should have known by the video dislikes. normally if there is multiple dislikes i also will dislike!

11. Stop Wasting Up Your Time and
    Get Paid To Mess Around On Facebook And Twitter!
    GET PAID UPTO $25 to $35 AN HOUR… Only at 4NetJobs.com
    Work from the Comfort of your Home…
    We are Currently Hiring People from all Over the World,
    For a Wide Range of Social Media Jobs on Sites such as Facebook,Twitter and YouTube.
    You don't Need any Prior Skills or Experience and You can Begin Work Immediately!
    You Can Easily Make $4000 to $5000+ Monthly Income…Only at 4NetJobs.com

12. hi chris you can check out my channel for home loan with bad credit just click on my name or go to my channel /BadCreditResources . Hope that helps!

13. Do you need a steady income for a loan i think that the first thing people need to take out a loan.

14. Great experience!:

I would like to express my satisfaction with TSI Credit Division! The consultant that assisted me was super nice and the process was easy! The improvement that was made to my credit score allowed me to purchase a car that I didn't qualify for before having my credit repaired! I totally recommend their services! I especially love the fact that this was a one time charge and that the process from start to finish was quick!

tsi credit division .com

15. this tells me nothing about how to get a home loan with bad credit

16. Great tips thanks

17. ok so this is how you spell sense not sence. Wow!

18. Why did you take this Video from someone elses Youtube post and use it as if it were yours?

19. lol

20. I fixed my credit with this AWESOME BOOK on Amazon and just got approved for FHA loan had to share it is awsesome go to Amazon.com search credit warfare first one that pops up. It worked for me had to share…
    KB

21. I found this informative, but you misspelled "sense" at 0:47. Remember in school when you asked your teacher if spelling counted? Yes, it does.

22. OMG! Even with my bad credit my bank pre-qualified me for a $0 mortgage!! I only have bad credit because i have two months worth of savings in my bank acct! Thank you so much Mortgageloantips!

23. @girleighmom Yeah. Makes me question the whole video.

24. SENSE