Refinance

Do I Have to have To Re-Fi My 30 Calendar year Mortgage?

Test out The Rachel Cruze YouTube Channel for daily life and income recommendations!
________________________________________________________________
Find A Monetary Peace class in close proximity to you!

Test out Chris Hogan’s book “Retire Inspired”

Do you want to get management of your income? Get “The Overall Cash Makeover” book below.

Down load the No cost EveryDollar App and begin telling your income where by to go.

Do you need assist with your taxes? Find an Endorsed Local Provider in close proximity to you!

Have to have assist advertising or getting a dwelling? Click on the url to find an Endorsed Local Provider in your area.

Do you have questions about investing? Permit one particular of our Endorsed Local Companies assist.

IN THIS Online video: Dave Ramsey, The Dave Ramsey Show, Monetary Peace College, FPU, The Overall Cash Makeover, budget, envelope method, emergency fund, infant measures, radio display, financial debt flexibility, EntreLeadership, mortgage, ELP, daveramsey.com, income, finance, economic system, investing, conserving, retirement, income, mutual fund, stock sector, organization, leadership, credit, drtlgi

1. Doesn't the bank penalize you for paying your mortgage early? Is it still better to pay early in spite of these extra fees?

2. in his case, 3% is good. pay extra to pay in 15 years but on the good side is the payment is low so if something happens you don't have a huge payment to worry, you can take a break for a few months

3. when you buy a car. get 0%apr

4. Dave, should I refinance my home if I am at 5.5 for a 30 year and they are offering me 3.75 for 15 years? I have been paying for years now.

5. heck, my 15 year loan is fixed at 3% and didn't raise my monthly payments from my 30year loan and now I pay extra on the principal every month… I knock off an extra 6 months every year this way plus just refinancing to the 15 year knocked off 8 years from my loan without any cost to me

6. I also have a car financed at 0%. Plenty of savings to pay it off and still have a decent emergency fund, but if its 0% and not going to save me anything to pay it off early, what is the point?

7. At his interest rate, he should just continue to pay the minimum on his 30 year mortgage. Anything above that is pointless.

8. I just learned about Dave Ramsey a month or so ago, and I hear Eric on the emergency fund. I had to come to terms with letting go of some of my extra "security" to pay off debt faster. It has made a huge difference in just this short time. We'll go from baby step 2 to baby step 6 in a matter of a couple months, and we've been talking about how to fast track step 6. Love this program.

9. no credit cards. i have to have one for work so i "bought" a pre-paid one. people say "yeah, but…" They have my credit limit/deposit without interest paid to me but i have the convenience for on-line buying and work. balance paid monthly in full. no worries. thanks for a GREAT channel.

10. Everydollar.com is a good idea but the website isn't very good. keep improving and it would be a big help to many!

11. Wow, I would love to have this caller's problems. Heehe.