Mortgage Rates

Calculate Your mortgage Interest Amount and Discover What The Bankers Are Not Telling You !

When is a mortgage personal loan of three.seventy five% actually sixty seven%? When it is your household personal loan! Authentic estate Broker, Sam demonstrates the grand deception in the mortgage desire and banking business!

1. Since the interest amount is based on the remaining principal, and the principal goes down slightly each month, wouldn't the amount you pay in interested also go down each month? Granted, your monthly payment is the same, but doesn't the ratio slightly change of how much goes to principal and interest each month? For instance, in the last year of the loan, the payment would still be $926.22, but only a few bucks would actually go to the interest and like $920 would go to the principal. So, I don't think you can't judge a loan based only what happens in the first month or year.

2. This guy doesn't know how to calculate interest rates. The interest paid is based on the amount borrowed, not on the monthly amortized payment. This is a perfect example of an unqualified person explain something eh doesn't understand. What a quack.

3. Thank you!!!!

4. nice video sir…I am from India… can u plz explain the interest to me pers

5. Interesting video and quite disgusting. I came here because I realised myself that things didn't add up as they should.

6. Than wouldn't the banks be liable for NOT giving us the true rate???

7. Thank you for the nice video.

8. Can you give us the formula. I'm trying to find out how to do the maths for this. I'm still trying to find out how he got $926.22 for the first month payment.

9. Thank you. Got my answer.

10. THIS VIDEO ITS THE WHOLE TRUE ABOUT BANKS. BANKS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU THEY JUST MAKE MONEY OUT OF YOU, AND FOR YEARS THIS METHOD IS THE WAY BANKS MANAGE YOU MORTGAGE THEY NEVER LOST ANY MONEY………AND EVEN IF YOU PAY YOU MORTGAGE EARLY THAN 30 0R 15 YEAR THEY TELL YOU THERE ARE SOME INTEREST AND FEE THAT YOU MOST PAY IN ADDITION TO ALL THOSE INTERS YOU HAVE BEING PAYING TO THEM HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. THAT IS BECAUSE THEY DO HAVE A LICENSE TO ROB YOUR MONEY

11. Awesome thanks for sharing .

12. Totally wrong way of thinking.

13. great video good content

14. hello friend:
    can you send me the formula to calculate a loan mortage…thank you

15. so what is the diference pozi scheme vs the banks or even worst the ss, irs and federal bank???

16. Great tips!

17. Proverbs 22 6&7&8 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. The rich rule over the poor,  and the borrower is slave to the lender. Whoever sows injustice reaps calamity,
        and the rod they wield in fury will be broken.

18. thank you thank you thank you…

19. Interesting, looking at my figures I feel like I have been deceived. 45700*3.74÷12=140 but I am paying £ 220. Im going to the Santander bank on Monday, to see how they can explain this.

20. Awesome thanks for info.

21. hmmmm seemed like a really good point, but he is basing it off a monthly payment.
    200,000 x 0.0375 = $7500 (per year).
    $625 x 12 (months) = 7500…seems legit.

22. That was an exam problem when I was tested on this topic during my NC real estate exam license.
    Prior to that, I was required to learn how to build an Amortization Table Manually (using an HP12C) in my Corporate Finance class.That was when I had first knowledge that one of the biggest crooks in the world were bankers…
    No one wants to read or ask questions about what they are supposed to know… They bury their heads in the sand…
    Excellent illustration!

23. Good man.

24. Great video, always pay your loan ASAP.

25. $200,000 x 3.75% = 7,500, So do you expect to pay $7,500 spread over 30 years?

26. You are an awesome man . Bless you . Thank god ,there are people that really care !

27. Pay off your house loans asap. Dave Ramsey check him out. Great video thank you.

28. good video!Made myself such an example with an excel sheet with formulas where I can play much easier with the numbers. But the conclusion is right HUGE DECEPTION! And often the contracts are made in such a nontransparent manner so that is is very difficult to have a overview of the hole financial package. Even bank employees are often monkeys that don't understand entirely what financial package they are actually selling. When you ask more details they are calling for the bank manager :D. Thx for the video!

29. good video, nobody ever looks at the ammortization chart. pay off as much as you can in the beginning of the loan. don't make the extra payments towards the end. biggest mistake people ever make.

30. But I still gave you a thumbs up… And I'm still waiting on that solution video??? Also, I just want you to know that I felt really good about my VA home loan guarantee, but then i saw your video and felt like shit! Still wondering why I gave you a thumbs up. Smart feller!

31. Mr. Sam Assil, when you decide to start your own lending firm/bank what ever, and offer a 0% interest rate… I promise I will be your first borrower. Sure it sucks to pay interest on a home purchase. But in order for me to put my family in a nice wonderful home and live the American dream, looks like I will be borrowing the money from a lender. Unless you make a video with solutions then I believe your videos are doing more harm then good. I don't care to be exposed to the harsh realities sir!

32. Hi Sam, thank you for posting this and sharing with us!

33. I do not have a web site right now. I did have. I will soon again have one again :). The message is far more important than my website right now!!

34. Your website is just a bunch of links meant for advertisement. So there is no information in it. Please be honest. Your website is a spam. I am a webmaster. Thanks

35. It's not a question of buying your house cheaper! Although that is good. It's a simple fact that the interest rate is a true deception. What goes out of your pocket and where it goes is all that is truthful and all that really matters! Very Simple!! Money is created out of thin air!! Excessive usury is being done in disguise! We have become a nation of Debt Slaves and very few people really understand this, sadly to say! Read the book- The Creature From Jekyl Island by G. Edward Griffen!

36. The result is that a lot of banks got bankrupt. how about you? have you been bankrupt by taking commissions without risk? You see. I would like that you give us hidden information since you are a professional. By business nature, you will never tell any secret about the banks or about you do as a professional in real estate. Why I affirm this because the only loser in the people especially if they can not afford to buy things. Banks. and credit cards are there for easy money. you are lucky.

37. Another important thing you want to mislead people. is it 3.75 interest rate now the same as 7% in 2007? now is better right? YEs and i tell you i am so lucky to buy my house cheaper than in 2007. So your video gives no helpful information. Since you are a professional real estate broker you have taken more than the bank without risk. All your life you got commissions from the whole loan. you dont take any risk. while the bank takes risks. So who is doing worse you or the bank? both of you.lol

38. It is funny what you exposed here. The first example and the second example are the same. what is the difference? it is just the time. if you can afford to pay more in a monthly payment you will be in the second example and you pay less interest rate because you stay in the mortgage for 15 years only. If you dont have money like all americans you get to pay more interest rate. A rich does pay interests rate because he pays. So for me your video is useless since the bank is still taking money.

39. A Simple Truth!!! Thank You For Paying Attention!

40. take algebra, that's how you figure out interest

41. Very clear. Thank you so much!

42. we are screwed !!

43. What is the Mathematically perfected Economy?