Banking Classification #5: Islamic Banking, Indigenous Bankers, MUDRA Financial institution, NBFCs & Their Regulators
– in this lecture, we will continue ahead with our classification of monetary intermediaries, setting up with “what primary dealers (PD) and who regulates them?”
– Define financial institution? What is an NBFC? What are the variations in between them two?
– Classification of nonbanking monetary firms centered on their regulators:
– RBI management NBFCs: Asset Finance Business (AFC), Infrastructure Finance Business, Infrastructure Financial debt Fund (IDF), Financial commitment Co., Core financial investment, Gold Loan firms, Variable Providers, Microfinance, Chit resources and residual NBFCs.
– What are NBFC Account Aggregators (AA) and peer-to-peer lending Fintech Companies?
– SEBI controlled NBFCs: Stock Broker, MF, Financial commitment Financial institutions: (US expression), Service provider Banking Providers: (British isles expression), Venture Money Fund
– NBFCs controlled by IRDA, PFRDA and Nationwide Housing Financial institution?
– What are NIDHI firms and Microfinance institutes?
– Micro Models Development & Refinance Agency Ltd. (MUDRA): origin, construction and functions. Why are MUDRA financial institution financial loans unattractive for NBFCs and MFIs?
– What are the principles of Islamic Banking? What is RBI’s stand about permitting their entry in India? How can they enable Indian Economy? What is Shariah Fairness Mutual fund?
– Unregulated Credit rating Agencies: Indigenous Banker, Moneylender, Economic Broker. Their salient options
Solution to the persistent issue in responses: When will the syllabus be around?
– Faculty Title: You know who
– All Powerpoint out there at
– Exam-Utility: UPSC IAS IPS Civil service exam, Prelims, CSAT, Mains, Workers selection SSC-CGL, IBPS-PO/MT, IBPS-CWE, SBI PO & Clerk, RBI and other banking tests LIC, EPFO, FCI & other PSU tests CDS, CAPF and other defense companies tests GPSC, MPPCS, RPSC & other Condition PCS companies tests with Indian Economy, Spending plan, Banking, Community Finance in its syllabus- with descriptive inquiries and response composing.