Refinance

WHY STUDENT LOANS ARE A BLESSING IN DISGUISE !

Wish Your Credit Didn’t Suck? Get my “Boost Your FICO Score by 50 Points in 35 days” FREE Training Here:

As a gift, I am offering a free 30-minute credit workshop and advice so you can know what your credit score is and how to improve it! This workshop will go over how to achieve credit that is attractive to banks and lenders and get the best terms of financing. This Free workshop is available for a limited time here:

You will also have access to my
DIY Credit Repair Ebook
Get some insight on industry secrets and a step by step guide on how to go about fixing your credit
Dispute Letter Library
Get access to a variety of topic related dispute letters to assist with your dispute process. Anything from collections, late payments, bankruptcy, repo & much more…

For More Information Click Here:

Please SUBSCRIBE – www.youtube.com/c/rgoods

Email us your questions or video at: financialblueprinttv@gmail.com

ADD ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:

For more information on your consumer rights visit:

In the United States Student loans just so happens to be part of society. Unless you got a full paid scholarship, or Using military benefits or your parents are well off most likely you will have to borrow some money from the government. Student loans can make the education process a lot easier but difficult to deal with in the long run. Debt in itself is stress full and can hold you back from buying a home or a car and many other things in life. On this video I link up with Justo once again to talk about Student loans in general and how they can be a blessing in disguise. The fact of the matter is is that student loan debt will never go away but with that being said the government is here to help. I have ran into people paying as little as $5 a month using one of the governments repayment programs which in turn have done wonders for a lot of people. one of the reasons are is because once you start the the program the government reset every late payment you ever had like if you never missed a payment and this could do wonders for your credit considering that 35% of your score is payment history.

FOR A FREE CREDIT EVALUATION CONTACT:

FEATURED COMPANY:
BUILDWORTH STRATEGIES LLC

Contact Info:
1-(855) 532-8453
Email: jvillalobos@buildworthstrategies.net

So SUBSCRIBE NOW and join me as I seek out the information you need to know to ensure your credit and financial health.
SO GET READY…I hope you have your note taking gear on hand ITS TIME TO GET REAL!

Please SUBSCRIBE – www.youtube.com/c/rgoods

ADD ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:

1. I wish I knew this stuff when I had a student loan. I finished paying last year. So happy!

2. I'm liking and subscribing. I appreciate what y'all are doing and the way you're doing it. Peace.

3. 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾💯💯💯

4. I need to dispute that one late payment but now that I work for a university you go to school for free

5. I am currently in the IDR loan with my federal student loans and since listening to this video and paying $20 a month I have seen and my credit score boost without deleting any of my student loan accounts that's over $15,000. Thank you such i didn"t know what direction to go in when it came to paying this debt off…

6. College, in this day and age, is a scam. It is just a form of mass indoctrination and dumbing down of the masses.

7. Justo looks like a fat oscar de la hoya

8. What if your student loan has been sold to some bogus collectors company?? Do you negotiate with them…. even if you know you cannot pay it? Or negotiate with them and pay like 5 dollars per month as you stated??? With collections agencies who you never signed a contract with. What do you do?

9. I need to consult with you ASAP about a student loan over 29years. . I am in (forbearance of pay) also (dispute of repayment)…(school closed within 30days of signing up for a "SLS".. 1988?? After paying for years and tax taken.(twice) .I find out that I could have filed for a school closure. And dispute repayment…currently in progress( almost a year NOW) NOW. ..says it takes a year to settle. … is there anything else I need to do.? Cause navient is the new owner and saying that they're not responsible that I have to contact the board of ed which I have done and I keep getting the runaround other than that. .. it is in progress and my report has been received… please contact me asap

10. Great video! I love you guys' chemistry, and this is great info. Only place I gotta disagree—> Student loans are the worst!! LOL I got so sick of mine, I started throwing everything I could at them like a madd person. In the last 19 months I've paid of almost $36,000 of debt, including ~$22,000 of my student loans. They are not forever… Love the video tho. Just subscribed, and looking forward to watching more from yall! 🙂

11. Thanks guys!

12. There's a strategy where you can pay off your student loan in a fraction of the time and keep your hard earned money. Very powerful strategy using lines of credit.

13. Thank You both!

14. Don't worry about student loans. I had a medical bill go into default and my score went down by over eighty points, I was down to I believe 570, I was feeling terrible about my credit. I started throwing money at my student loans, it was only $40 so I was doing $50-80 (what I could comfortably afford) and within three months, my score was back up to 620. I want to be debt free and have a good credit score so I wanna work on that. Thanks, guys. – Jacob

15. At one time I had auto payments set up and they stopped being withdrawn without any change from me…anyways I’m trying to repair this and my student loans show up twice on my credit. One from dept of education and the second from Nelnet. My question is should I try the rehabilitation or just set up a normal payment plan and with which one? Can I also have one removed as it’s on the report twice?

16. What about interest doesn’t it go sky rocket?

17. I️ worry about which student loan forgiveness programs are real

18. this info is gold. greatly appreciate yall!

19. Student loan repayment is like a 30 year mortgage lol. If I knew then what I know now I would not have student loan debt. I make sure I pay them every month but it hurts my soul each time. Starting life out with thousands and thousands of dollars in debt is not the life.

20. They take my tax return every year and it hasn’t put a dent into the principal.

21. You guys are very knowledgeable and I would like to just say thank you for providing information to the needy. I'm aware of many things in which you speak, and I learn some things also. Your channel can really can help someone get their credit to where it needs to be. Keep doing what you are doing fellas. I'm sure everyone appreciates the information.

22. Is there a pbobe number to contact you all?

23. Question: My wife has a credit card with 6 years good standings and she wantes to add me as a authorized user to help my credit since I never really used credit. But she has a old foreclosure on her credit from here previous marriage the falls off next March 2018. If she adds to here card with good standings always paid on time effect my credit badly because of the foreclosure on here credit still as late?

24. As always thank you for this priceless information. Keep it up!

25. Hey everyone this is Paul Machado with Buildworth Strategies. I am one of there credit advisor's. Feel free to give me a call for your free credit evaluation 786-398-3241 or call the office and ask for me.

26. Is that true for private loans as well?

27. Wow!! I'm about to graduate and Ive felt so nervous about how I should go about my student loans…This has really really helped me to ease the stress of student loans THANK YOU!!!

28. Ray, Justo, thank you so much. My credit was crap, I had a student loan in default, and I lived my life resigned to the idea that I would never have good credit. Thanks to Alex Castro at Buildworth Strategies for working with me and getting me to the point where I can now know, and take charge of what effects my credit scores. You guys at Buildworth got me approved over the phone for the first unsecured (real) credit card I’ve ever had in my life! Thank you!

29. Faxts👊

30. Here is my testimonial for BWS http://ferbreda84.blogspot.com/2017/11/how-buildworth-strategies-helped-me-to.html I'm still not done but they did amazing!!!

31. College student here. LOVE YALL. Do workshops.

32. HELP!!😞 I went a year at Keiser University. Extremely unhappy with situations that occurred, I had enough and quit. I went to another college to finish my degree, and found out Keiser is holding my transcripts until I pay them off. It's over $10,000 at 23% interest….. 😞

33. It's not a blessing. It's the largest burden. No bail out for us tho…..

34. Montana….

35. My student loans have been transferred due to me being permanent disabled now. However i have a three year grace period on these loans. I have 9 of these on my credit report

36. I hate school loans..you will never stop paying…interest alone!..im trying to get it removed off my credit..

37. Hello. I was late 2 months and heard about the IDR program and just entered. My payments are $0 a month for a year but the late payments has already hit my credit. Should I still pay a little to get the lates off or not?

38. Hello Guys!
    Awesome info video, came at he right moment!
    Thank you for the awesome work you guys do in educating the citizens!
    Be blessed Always! Gracias!

39. I had nelnet….with a total of 87k of nursing loans, unfortunately I am now disabled n THANKFULLY nelnet after 3yrs of asking annually what my status was…..they have forgiven ALL. However, will this be a negative on my credit? The letter has 0 balance on my under grad loans and my grad loans…..but it got me wondering if its going to say 0 for balance on my credit profile???

40. So I'm building my credit, and on my report the oldest history is my student loans. They want me to consolidate them so I can get into the loan foreignness program. If I consolidate will my credit score drop since I will no longer have an old report. All of my other reports are very recent ???

41. I did the rehabilitation program. It worked well for me. Got me out of default after 9 months of payments

42. I love your channel thank you for all the help and originally being from the 305 I feel you speak my language 👍

43. Is the rehabilitation program a bws program or a program offered by the government ?

44. THANK YOU FOR YOU VIDEOS!!!

45. What's the phone number to contact him?

46. This is awesome info just like you guys!!

47. Say you get one and the school lie about job offer. Is there anyway that I can get that forgiving in some way.

48. Wow…. I HATE STUDENT LOANS!! BUT THIS…….. IS SMART AND THE BEST ADVICE I HAVE EVER HEARD!! ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR THE INFO!!! Sharing this video with so many people!!!

49. I owe $26000 and I'm afraid to continue my education at the upper-level university because I know that the pell grant won't cover my whole tuition. And, I heard that they are really going after people that default in their loans, especially with Trump in office.

50. So Ray I’m never going to get even a text? 😔