Refinance

How To Win With Income: HOPE vs. MATH

The Dave Ramsey Display (đź”´ Stay) 01-05-18
Subscribe to stay up to date with the most current films:

My wife doesn’t want to spend off financial debt:

Is 1 of your objectives to read far more guides in 2018? You have earned to make investments in by yourself! Sign up for the Ramsey E-book Club today.

Make this the calendar year you get command of your money after and for all! Get began with Money Peace College today!

1. OMG, is she just the cutest thing in the whole world?? Love this, way to go!

2. Dave rules!!! All the best from Australia!

3. Dave looking like hulk Hogan without hair

4. Is Financial Peace University a good purchase for Canadians.

5. If you create an actual model for debt snowball where you prioritize principal balance vs. interest rate, the approach is really less efficient as it results to a higher total interest payment (but only by a small margin if you consider the required minimum payments on all other debts).  However, if you are able to get out of each debt quick (which is the case using this approach), it minimizes the possibility of defaulting on more debts, thereby avoiding default penalties, in case of sudden cash shortages which is probable within an extended period of 12 to 18 months on average.  If I may also mention the momentum that you build and the inspiration you may get from making progress of finally unloading your burdens one by one.

6. selling things you paid for is stupid , that's a loss of previous income. paying off debt only helps banks.

7. In reference to the caller talking about real estate investors who are pushing this new way of paying off a mortgage using a HELOC- they are real estate investors (Dave told the caller they aren’t). At least they claim to be. I stumbled upon them in YouTube out of curiosity & it’s very confusing trying to understand the idea. They do claim to be real estate investors who say the mortgage loan is the worst kind because of the amortization. It does seem to be a trend right now & really confusing.

8. These show names make no sense. I like the old names better.

9. Dave, you are my master! I am a 35 years millionaire becouse I worked realy hard but thanks to You I will multiply my assets. Best wishes from Poland!

10. There is another channel with the same exact name, The Dave Ramesy Show. Is it aaaoiciated with the show? They keep uploading videos everyday and they are stealing your viewers.

11. quite possibly some of the worst advise on finances. you don't sell a car you have equitiy in to be debt free. you don't sell a second home to get debt free when it's producing income. dave ramsy is a shill for banking to get banks money back. getting debt free is not the primary concern in personal financing. if your using credit to leverage yoru point . your using other peoples money to get yourself into a better place.

12. I sure love the debt free screams! I am putting away Christmas stuff while listening to Dave and just had the hugest smile on my face after the debt free scream that was just completed. Awesome!