Home Equity Loan

I’m A Single Father With $78,000 In Debt

I’m A Single Father With $78,000 In Debt
Subscribe to stay up to date with the most recent video clips:

Pay a visit to the Dave Ramsey keep these days for resources to assist you acquire regulate of your dollars!

Welcome to The Dave Ramsey Demonstrate like you’ve got by no means noticed it right before. The show live streams on YouTube M-F two-5pm ET! View Dave live in studio every single day and see driving-the-scenes motion from Dave’s producers. View video profiles of financial debt-cost-free callers and see them get in touch with in live from Ramsey Solutions. Through breaks, you will see distinctive material from folks like Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan, Christy Wright and Chris Brown —as properly as all varieties of other video items that we will unveil every single day.

The Dave Ramsey Demonstrate channel will improve the way you encounter one particular of the most popular radio demonstrates in the place!

supply

1. Typical black dude 🙄

2. It's not that easy to settle with collections. I have had three accounts in my life go there and they didn't want anything less.

3. He sounds ready, he's gonna make it. The key is probably that long term career goal to get his income up, but he's ready.

4. Single father: ok move on.
    Single mother: oh I’m sorry you got left behind by a boy who needs to man up.

5. Sold yourself and your good deeds to the devil Mr Ramsey by you support for Donald Trump… Mr good Christian…yup you sure got better then you deserve and so did the United States of America…. Our country is going to get flushed down the toilet because of people like your support for Donald Trump

6. Happy Holidays

7. To finally REALIZE you want and need help to change your financial situation is the FIRST step to freedom. Good for you brother. As a single dad you CAN CHANGE YOUR FAMILY TREE!

8. I don't understand how people get involved with Credit Cards. I am someone who always reads the terms and even though I feel I will pay the bill before it is due, in the off chance I forget, I refuse to pay 15-30% interest on a bill when I could have just used cash or not even purchased the item in the first place. Even if I pay the bill before it is due 100% of the time, there is the hassle of dealing with the company if something happens (i.e. a charge you did not approve). Even before I knew about Dave Ramsey, I never wanted a Credit Card. Do I want the convenience? Sure, but it's not worth the hassle.

9. I have a stupid pet peeve… I can’t stand it when people say “k” for thousand. Yes “k” is shorthand when writing but should not be said that way.

10. I abused my credit when I was younger, now all of my deposable income goes to the proverbial company store. But, I did put my last credit card in the paper shredder a few months ago.

11. Hope u do well brother is hard

12. 800. a week and this guy can't pay his debts? First thing: move out of New York pal. Move into a travel trailer. No rent.

13. If he's a nurse he'll be able to pay this off.
    Good luck

14. Anyone can change their financial situations if they have a willing attitude, perseverance and persistent.

15. Baby step 1, 1grand emergency fund.

16. This is the best inspirational money management.
    He help you out of DEBT to become RICH. GOD BLESS EVERYONE

17. Wow, He brave enough to make a choice into his life for change. I wish him the best.👍. Men reach your goal to become debt free from salvary.👏 Merry Christmas 🎉

18. Thats my life i signed up for a dave ramsey financial advisor over the last month

19. Can someone please answer my question if you go to collections and you pay them off will that still give you good credit

20. For old debt 5 years and older I would use the statue of limitation. Everything else I would try to settle or do a pay for delete. For student loans there are low cost repayment options and forbearance.

21. To the single dad….kill yourself!

22. If you're a single dad paying support, then declare Ch. 7 a few years before your child support ends. You won't be able to pay that back and trying to do so; depending upon your income of course, may actually hurt your kids well being.

23. Love the show. Life changing knowledge you guys give!