Refinance

My $one hundred thirty five,000 College student Personal loan Tale: Chit Chat, Credit card debt, Anxiousness and Perseverance

The mortgage forgiveness applications that I mention in this online video:
Perkins student mortgage forgiveness software
Community Service Personal loan Forgiveness software

If you at any time want to chat about your knowledge with student mortgage personal debt, depart some thing in the remarks. We can all study from every single other.

Bless up

resource

1. Make sure you find out if after the years have past, that the remaining amount isn't taxable!

2. I paid off $140K student loans from my MBA and JD degrees. I also become obsessed with paying them off, and in due time I was able to do it. I graduated May 14, 2011, and paid them off January 20, 2017 (before Obama left the White House at noon, so that I could always say I paid them during his term 🙂 ). Hang in there everyone. The sacrifice will be worth it.

3. I personally don't feel comfortable waiting for the forgiveness. It just seems like a gamble. The policy could change right before my 10 years are up, and now I'm stuck with the debt that I could have paid off already. That's my 2 cents.

4. Thank you for this! I am currently a junior undergrad for my bsw and am doing my best to keep my loans as low as possible. Def worried about grad school. Thanks again!

5. search van life on YouTube. it will save you money and help pay off that loan. But I'm a truck driver so I'm used to living on wheels. It's not for everybody especially if you have kids. You may have to upgrade to rv status. another plus for me is that I work on my own cars. Mish Hartley. you are pretty by the way. and smart. just complimenting.

6. Thanks for sharing your story. Good luck with everything! 🙂

7. I understand the anxiety about student loans, you're handling it well!

8. Thank you for sharing your story.. i had s Masters misstep which added to my current loan amount.. I am considering PLSF if it is still around but I would have 8 years left to even be eligible.. that's a long time .. idk I'm undecided.. and plsf forgiven amount is not considered taxable ..

9. Once that 10 years is up and the loans are forgiven that 90k becomes taxable income. So if you make 55k + 90k = 145k in taxable income to IRS. So make sure you have enough saved for that bill.

10. there is going to be no forgiveness you welfare monkey. fucking beggars!!!

11. Finally got a chance to sit and watch this. Thanks for the valuable information! My field is journalism and hospitality so not sure if I'll be able to find forgiveness programs, but doesn't hurt to look. My plan right now is to get out of regular bill debt (a few credit cards, but less than $7k right now) by the end of the year and work on my student loans ($40k) the beginning of next year. Seems like the most important element is having a plan and sticking with it. From what you've shown, it just takes discipline and determination. Thanks for setting such a stellar example! And congratulations on getting that balance below $100k lol 💗❤️

12. Very useful

13. good information, keep up the good work.