Mortgage Loan

How to Shell out off your Mortgage Fast! My New Journey!

Hey enjoys, so I was so shock how much Interest I was spending on my Mortgage, so now I have a new goal to pay out off my Mortgage in six a long time, if I do what is actually guarantee and pay out my Mortgage in 30 a long time, I will be spending around 167,000.00 in Interest, WTH! Hope this movie aid you men! As normally God Bless!

How to Manifest Anything You Want~ Legislation of Attraction

I Got A NEW Car or truck & Paid out Funds!!

Shell out OFF YOUR Mortgage
Financial debt Free
Stay A Financial debt Free Everyday living

Preserve IN Touch!!
Instagram
Fb

For business enterprise inquiries: KinkyStyles1980fromYT@gmail.com

1. I wanted to clarify: I said if I gave my mortgage company $12,000.00 I would save $80,000.00 in interest I meant to say $20,000.00 I was a little too excited lol, but if I pay the mortgage off in 6 six years as plan, I will save over $90,000.00 in interest 🙂 Here is the video about paying my new car cashhttps://youtu.be/ExnrXEBXfww

2. Thank you for this eye opening. I am 8 years into my mortgage and I will put this in my plan. I did it with car so I can do it again and plan to do it first with my current car then for sure my mortgage. thanks again for this insight.

3. Young lady you'll are such a inspiration too so many people. Bless you and your Mother has to be so proud of the young lady she has raised.

4. Sis you're awesome

5. I am sure that you will pay your mortgage off faster than 6 years. Don't forget tax refund checks and I promotions. Once you start the process it goes faster than you expect. Good luck my friend!!

6. OMG!!! We are paying off our mortgage too!!! Its going very fast!!

7. I'm glad I watched the whole video. I love your encouragement, realness, strength and wisdom. Thank you for being kind and thoughtful enough to share this information with us. You are a blessing!!

8. You are so smart and inspirational. The end of the video is the best. Thanks for sharing.

9. Not only are we both Capricorns but we are also both RN’s. I love your impression…you remind me of myself!!! We also have similar testimonies!!! I feel like we have an instant inspirational connection!!!

10. Thank you and God bless you for this… we're like minded. I needed to hear this, your video is truly answered prayer!!!

11. you are truly an inspiration

12. God bless you! You can do it 😉😘

13. Your beautiful & thanks for sharing I hope & pray b4 u leave this world u get to kno god isiaiah 54:17 no religion.just communicator thru prayer and may u receieve healing and cleansing thru his word …them statues have demons attached to them they have no power to heal n protect u.FROM evil but hey we all been there I worshiped idols putting men.b4 god was my.biggy and god saved me as I chose him.above all n repented …god loves u and just wanted u to kno that …u are loved by cee cee winans beautiful song..ok ttyl romans 10:9 is the way reoentance brings u.closer to.god…buddha wisdom.universal wisdom.is just wisdom.stole from the real god…stay woke

14. Thanks for this video. You are an inspiration to me! Many blessings to you!

15. The giggles are because you are Happy! Giggle on lady! Love it! The end part of the video was especially meaningful to me. Thanks for sharing and keeping it real! Much love and respect!

16. You get a life or continue to impart your negativity. Girl bye…

17. I love your videos! You are so funny, beautiful, smart and informative. Thank you for your positive attitude and willingness to share.

18. God Bless you! I needed this! Thank you!

19. the last part of this video i saw a different side of you……. you are always a joy to watch but this was different and i loved it. You just lit a fire in me….

20. So can I say right now.. Need this video like the desert needs water. I needed this so bad. I'm in student loan debt with a reliable job and I have been looking SOMETHING of my own. I really needed this and I'm glad I waited until the end of the video because I needed that bit of truth more than anything. Thank you.

21. The ending brought tears to my eyes gurl … U are the example of a STRONG BLACK QUEEN
    PRAYER … FATHER GOD PLEASE PROTECT THE HEART … SOUL AND MIND OF THIS BEAUTIFUL BLACK YOUNG LADY … GIVE HER MORE STRENGTH IN HER PARENTING. .. FINANCIAL AS SHE CONTINUES TO WALK THIS JOURNEY … THANK YOU FATHER GOD
    AMEN

22. I've watched three of your videos, and you are making my life right now. I'm still in school, so won't able to push my mortgage much for a few years. But I'm trying to save on and for education so that when I finish I can focus on that. I am a huge proponent of paying extra on your mortgage so you pay it off sooner. I like what the other comment said about biweekly payments, sounds like a great way to break up the payments as well. Anyway, just wanted to show appreciation for what you doing for black women by getting your life. Keep manifesting:)

23. You gave me chills at the end my lady. May God continue to bless you and your children. Keep up the good job. I sure am getting my. Great advice. Many thanks!

24. Wow! what a fantastic video. I appreciate your openness and zest for life. Thanks for being such an inspiration.