Home Equity Loan

Snowflakes Complaining About Higher Student Mortgage Desire Premiums

A expression that gay males utilized in the late nineties and early 2000s to explain definitely every little thing that was of “exceptional high quality”.
►Subscribe to Jason Blaha’s Firearms Channel In this article!

►Jason’s Firearms Facebook:

Click on In this article To Subscribe To Jason Blaha Exercise!!!

resource

1. ROTC and Engineering, set yourself up for self inflicted brain pain

2. I dont get how people acquire so much debt. Me and my husband both went to a state schools in NYC (we're from new york- one of the most expensive states to live in) it cost me around 3k a year. And graduated with little debt, we're already done paying for it, both 26 years old and make a combined 6 figure salary just starting out in our careers. Saving for retirement. We got lucky as we both got good parenting advice. Our mantra was -If you haven't the money, you cant afford it!

3. Elizabeth Warren is a another ''transracial'' liar who claimed to be Native American,does she think we are crazy and would ever buy that bullshit? But the SJW's White who claimed to be Black that's even more insane.

4. i got high cheek BONES . BITCH GOT TRUUUUMPED. Love ur videos JASON !!!!

5. so degrees that raise your average salary by 15,000-20,000 per year is waste?

6. I overwhelmingly support these Liberals now! End the Liberal Arts degrees! Hahahaha!

7. I just happened to stumble across your channel while I was in front of my reload table LOL. I enjoy this conversation. Cheers

8. I prefer the name Fauxcohantas

9. Take the students money and teach them Marxism.

10. my degree cost about 20k at most I don't know where people get 100k from

11. A lot of American students seem to basically go on a holiday for 4 years as well. They go to an out of state university and don't get a part time job or anything for 4 years to help soften the blow. If you're in a Germany and decide you want to study in France you're going to have a huge amount of debt. If you live in Germany and go to college in Germany it won't be that bad. Likewise if someone is from Texas and goes to college in New York.

12. Jason blaha what is your opinion on le pen losing the French election

13. im 20 and I can confirm 99% of people my age are retarded. They don't even comprehend what it is to start a business or do something that doesn't involve being brainwashed in a college.