Home Equity Loan

Double Your Cash — Serious Estate Investing Manufactured Easy

Double Your cash–Serious Estate Investing Manufactured Easy: Serious Estate Manufactured Easy
Double Your Cash
August 14, 2017

Does your cash do the job for you as really hard as you do the job for it. How can you double your cash and not place it at threat? Don’t gamble on shares, you will need a really hard asset. Below are 3 targets you should have with your cash:

one. Double your cash, triple your cash, even 10X your cash.
two. In no way lose cash, under no circumstances at any time lose your preliminary investment decision.
3. Commit in really hard assets that generate profits.

You will need to get hard cash flow. This will allow you to use time to multiply your cash. Serious estate also allows you develop wealth with the exit or a refinance—this makes worth that you can leverage and quickly multiply your profits. Arrive and invest with me and see your cash double. Stop by

—-
►Where to stick to and hear to Uncle G:
Instagram:
Fb:
SnapChat:
Twitter:
Web site:
Promoting:
Products:
LinkedIn:
iTunes:

—-
Thank you for seeing this video—Please Share it. I like to browse responses so please depart a remark and…
► Subscribe to My Channel:

Grant Cardone is a New York Moments bestselling author, the #one product sales trainer in the earth, and an internationally renowned speaker on management, genuine estate investing, entrepreneurship, social media, and finance. His 5 privately held companies have yearly revenues exceeding $100 million. Forbes named Mr. Cardone #one of the “twenty five Advertising Influencers to Enjoy in 2017”. Grant’s straight-taking pictures viewpoints on the economy, the center class, and business have manufactured him a worthwhile source for media trying to find commentary and insights on genuine subjects that make a difference. He routinely appears on Fox News, Fox Business enterprise, CNBC, and MSNBC, and writes for Forbes, Good results Journal, Business enterprise Insider, Entrepreneur.com, and the Huffington Write-up. He urges his followers and purchasers to make achievement their duty, responsibility, and obligation. He presently resides in South Florida with his spouse and two daughters.

supply

1. Do you need a loan? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is your chance to obtain a loan from a private company that help settle my financial struggle. They offer loans to individuals for the following purposes and more. Personal Loan, Business Expansion, Business Start-up, Education, Debt Consolidation, Hard Money Loans. They offer loan at low interest rate of 4%.You can Contact them today, at: larryscottfinancialservices@gmail.com

2. Do you need a loan? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is your chance to obtain a loan from a private company that help settle my financial struggle. They offer loans to individuals for the following purposes and more. Personal Loan, Business Expansion, Business Start-up, Education, Debt Consolidation, Hard Money Loans. They offer loan at low interest rate of 4%.You can Contact them today, at: larryscottfinancialservices@gmail.com

3. How thick are the callers? OMG thickest people in America.

4. Everyone of the richest people in the world all have one investment in common. REAL ESTATE.

5. Uncle G rules!

6. 1. mim

7. @ Grant Cardone I'd like to be part of your show. I'm in San Diego, I know I can bring value to your show and viewers.

8. That 10X bottle looks like my Octomore bottle. 😉

9. dude lay off the fucking cocaine and just tell us how we can double our money lol

10. Awesome video Grant. Gotta love that income property. U da man GC!

11. i bet just being able to hang out with grant for say 6 months straight you would naturally evolve into the guy what an amazing guy wealth of information guys a walking problem solver

12. Cardone how did you get so good at real estate? I've been driving properties and I'm saving to purchase my first property. What else can I do? I watch every single one of your shows but is there anything else you would recommend doing? I want to be better than you at real estate 😉

13. Cracked up when he said, "ain't nobody walking around with gold and silver…" "Hey baby, go dig up some of that gold… we're going to Whole Foods" LOL, thanks for that Grant.

14. thank you Maestro de los Mestros!

15. This guy is awesome. Keeping it real is hard to come by these days. The analogies and facts were exciting and scary, I love it.

Grant, what would you recommend for a 24 year old with 15k in his savings??

Thanks for the show.

First time on the channel btw and you earned a sub.

16. At this point you remind me of Jim Cramer in his early days….made a lot of noise gave no executable advise lol. Now he does shows every Friday that teach you the fundamentals of investing, so you can actually learn what and how to do the things that make you successful.

17. Also, it would helpful if you did a show on the best ways to advertise your rental property.

18. Grant, I've been following you for a couple months now, but I've yet to see you do a video on actual details of starting a rental business. Can you please do a show on how to write a legal and binding lease, how to form an LLC, how to handles taxes on real estate and the LLC business, how to pay yourself from the LLC, what insurance you need to get. Without these details your videos are just extremely high level fluff that helps no one actually get started.

19. Grant please do more Real Estate Shows and put out a Real Estate course. I own 3 condos even though they cash flow and I bought them at the bottom of the market. Its nothing but a waste of time and energy. Wish I found this show sooner! Thank you for expanding my thinking. Working on getting some bigger deals now.

20. 29:00 !!!

21. Cardone , your preaching people dont have money , so who will invest in you unless they are in the TOP 1% of the USA, You stated most americans have no money for retirement, but your asking for 350K initial investment… how many people have that in the Bank or lying around in the closet, ? Come on bro, be realistic, ok if its 100K,,,,, what you have to say about this, ????

22. I don't have 350k but I have 7k lol is that good enough?

23. 6 mil a year of 300 mil would take 50 years to pay off. Grant will be gone by then.

24. Love Grant. I like Kiyosaki too. I do own some precious metals: Gold, Silver, Guns and Bullets. His cash flow quadrant is good too.

25. Love you Uncle G.

26. Grant, you got me excited when you said Canadians don't require accreditation
    . .. just spoke to Ryan and confirmed we in fact need to be. Damn, I was sooo pumped!
    Really appreciate everything your doing, and appreciate Ryan getting back to me so quickly. (Give that guy some more face time!).
    -mike from toronto.

27. what do you mean when u say refinance…

28. LMAO created LIL GRANT, he's hilarious, love his energy. It's why he's successful.

And his analogy with the number 8, money formulating constantly. This guy is so quick-witted. It's inspiring haha

29. loooooooved it !!

30. THE best show on youtube, period. End of story. Thanks, Grant.

31. He's definitely wrong about stocks

32. We need a video of you talking about how to roll real estate

33. Hey Grant I thought I needed 1mil in the bank to invest w you.

34. Hour-Long courses on Real Estate from one of the top salesman in the country…FOR FREE!!
    GOD Im so fucking grateful for this, Thank You Grant, We're getting to that moneyyy!!!!

35. come on man!!

36. GC your stuff so valuable but damn……..the in your face value of this show was over the top AWESOME! Damn.

37. Ese ancle G es un loquillo , i love this guy 🙂

38. Grant and Ryan, love the show – been on a matrix style download the last few weeks of your video library. I'm a statistician working for the government and work from home. Can live in any of the lower 48. Grew up in Naples, Florida. Not accredited (yet) so would be going out on my own. If you could live anywhere as someone new to this, where would you live – second (since my family is in Florida) where in Florida? I lean to assume around any college town – but would love to know your thoughts on college town markets. I've looked a bit at Daytona, I started undergrad at Embry-Riddle and I know the students are used to nice things.

39. Can people invest from overseas? I'm in New Zealand.

40. One of the things great about Grant cardone is he gives you methodologies

41. First caller is BS – has $200k but can't do simple math or answer simple financial questions.

42. Uncle G how many shots of espresso you get in your coffee man?
    I need to get on that level c'mon man 10X