Mortgage Rates

Which Financial institution is the Ideal for House Personal loan in 2017 ? : Subodh gupta

Do You also imagine that the Financial institution supplying the Cheapest Charge of Fascination and Zero Processing Rate is the Ideal ? Come to a decision Oneself soon after seeing this Video clip – Subodh gupta. (Founder : SastaLoanBazaar.com) – 9560080016

resource

1. Good one

2. Once again a great video sir but i am still confused.. Have to take homeloan for huda affordable housing and want to choose from PNB HFC, INDIA BULLS HOME LOAN AND HDFC HOME LOAN.. which one should i go with or which one to avoid.. M more concerned with their floating rate post 1 year..

3. Nic information sir

4. Example
    Bahut hi mast diye hain sir

5. sir my cibil dpd is in April 30 day ,may 125day, june155day,julay186day,aug216day Sept 247 days I do not understand this because I paid each month emi

6. Sir
    HDFC ltd agent ne bataye gayi bate aur sanction order me fark hua to Kya kare ?
    (Me Loan apply kiya Hai sanction hua nahi )
    Jaise ki. 15 year turn over lekin sanction order me 20 year kiya
    2. Intereste rate 8.35 bola aur 8.55 diya. etc
    To Kya kare sir

7. Thanks sir
    Mai security forces mai service karta hu,aur HDFC me loan apply kiya Hai, intereste rate 8.35
    1.prossesing fee 6990 rs.
    SBI me home lene se kuch fayda milata muze
    2.kya mai loan sanction hone ke bad bhi use cancel karke SBI me home loan le sakta hu.
    3.kitna kharch hoga muze.
    SBI 30 days me home loan sanction karega kya ?
    Plz reply

8. Hi Sir,

Thank you very much for sharing financial information. I have one query and need your suggestion.

I have taken home loan from axis bank , now they are forcing to submit property insurance and they have hold 50000 amount draft. As In welcome letter they have mentioned total amount disbursed and charging interest as well.
    Could you please suggest how can I escalate this issue. I have seen your video and I know as Per RBI circular property insurance is not mandatory for home loan .

Please provide link of RBI circular and RBI email id so I can escalate this issue.

Thank You very much in advance.

9. LIC housing finance charged me document retrival change

10. Sir mujhey aditiya birla sey home loan 8.50% interest sey den ko bol rahey uskey liye mujhey kya kya savdhani rakhni chahiye kya may 4 ya 5saal bad kisi bhi bank may sift kar paunga kya or so processing fees bhi maang they had

11. Hi sir this is vaibhav,

thanks a lot for such valuable information.i would like to ask you, which bank would u prefer to take home loan in current market situation( for u personally) with referring this video. Am planning to take home loan(20 lacks) but confused to choose bank.

12. Sir, have you made any vedio on PMAY ?

13. Sir Hdfc reach home loan hai

14. Sir main 20 lac loan ke liye hdfc ltd pe apply kiya aur hdfc ltd ne meri file accept kar liya hai 1.5% processing fee ke sath 10.55% rate of interest pe de rahe hai kya mujhe lena chahiye

15. Sir sbi maxgain ki video bhi bano

16. thanks sir very useful information.

17. subodh ji….

very nice video….I am first time buyer …if I will take 15 lac homeloan for 25 year Tenure..1 bhk flat…then I am eligible for PM HOMELOAN SUBSIDY benefits ????

city- Ahmedabad

18. Gupta sir, Very informative video for home loaners.
    I eagerly waiting for an video on commercial property loan too. I hope u will not forget. Thx