Mortgage Calculator

one hundred% Home loan Absolutely free and Personal debt Absolutely free In Less Than 6 Years! How Did We Do It?

Fascinated in studying much more? Did you know we give away just one free coaching session? Indication up for yours now at

In this episode of “How Did We Do It?” Matthew Pillmore, President of VIP Money Instruction, clarifies how we assisted AG pay off all home loan and non-home loan personal debt in five.five years! Not only is he one hundred% personal debt free but we also saved him 1000’s in fascination payments. With his increased regular monthly income circulation he can now invest in items like true estate. With correct coaching, you as well could be personal debt free and savoring fiscal flexibility to invest in what ever you want. Indication up for a free coaching session nowadays and get started off securing your incredibly possess Personal debt Weapon!

Want much more actionable fiscal recommendations and methods like this just one? Verify out our YouTube channel here

Make positive to observe us on our social channels for much more perception and field information!
Facebook –
Twitter –
LinkedIn –
Instagram –

VIP Money Instruction presents means for educational needs only. Our training is not a substitute for Authorized, Tax, or Money assistance and outcomes differ. VIP Money Instruction encourages viewers to do their homework right before having any fiscal action. VIP Enterprises, LLC may possibly from time to time gain commissions by recommending numerous solutions, products and services, and packages. Follow our training or do not at your possess threat.

supply

1. I mapped out this whole channel for strategic watching. I'm about half way through and as I immerse myself and hear these topics repeated I'm becoming more and more comfortable with the process. I read Rich Dad 20 years ago and never took action on it. This channel takes that great philosophical book and made it literal and applicable. Thank you so much.

2. I would argue not to pay off the mortgage if the goal is to purchase additional real estate, unless the return on investment is lower than the interest rate of the debt.

3. Loved this video! You should write a book named 'Using Debt Weapons to attack your debts and create wealth!' (I'd take a 2% royalty for providing the idea :D). You'd easily become the next Dave Ramsey.I had horrible credit. After my divorce in 2012, I had charged off credit cards, student loans and an eviction when my household income was cut in half and my monthly expenses increased due to child support. I couldn't get a SECURED credit card (my credit was under 500) with the bank I was loyal to for over 8 years. I bought my new wife a car and was only approved for a 24% interest rate and decided to clean up my credit. My wife added me as an auth user on a few credit cards she had recently opened up and after a few months I opened up a few unsecured credit cards and now my credit is up to 678-EQ and 675-EX (FICO) and my vantage scores are all above 700, since I carry $0 balances on my cc's and I paid off the car loan. I have $10,500 in credit limits on my credit cards and I'm debt free. I'm waiting to get my score above 760 (waiting on my 2012 eviction to fall off my credit in April 2019) so I can buy a house. Our household monthly cash-flow is about $2k. My 3 cars are paid for completely. I also would like to get into real estate and hold a rental portfolio, eventually.
    Would you recommend i pay off my primary mortgage with debt weapon techniques (like the HELOC or PLOC explained in this video) before investing in rentals or get rentals with positive cash flow simultaneously?

4. Didn't understand anything,might be my English is not good enough.

5. Why didn't you do A4V and get it pd off by 1-2 yrs???

6. Why wouldn't you pay the $2,174.62 to the principle every month on the mortgage instead of waiting every six months to pay $13,044? Isn't the interest going accumulating higher every six months rather than every month?

7. I didn't catch it. How do you get the Debt Weapons?

8. Where can I find a good line of credit? I don't even know where to start with a LOC

9. Do you always recommend student loans be paid off before attacking the mortgage? Thank you for all this wonderful content. We've added 25K to our debt weapon arsenal this year in the form of a HELOC and CC.

10. Awesome video Matt

11. Not sure where else to ask this: When I changed the values in the cash flow cruncher loan calc tab it changed everything to (#NAME?) Any idea how to fix this. I opened it in google sheets if that helps.

12. Quick question: When you add the 13,044 as a lump sum payment to the mortgage through the debt weapon, the total payment amount for that months mortgage payment was 13808.14. That's incorrect as the lump sum is supposed to act as that months payment an not an additional payment on top of the regular monthly payment. This skews your overall numbers. Am I correct?

13. Thank you Matthew, I got my 25k debt weapon. I am attacking my truck loan & on my way to paying it off in 13 months vs the remaining 54 months. Mtg is next!

14. Hey Mathew i have a question… How do you pick 25k dollar debt weapon… I mean Doesn't a debt weapon look at income to qualify for that amount? I guess what im trying to ask is Why would A bank or cc company give a person 25k if they make roughly 30k in income like i do. Or are these on the business side.. Knowing that those cards and loans offer higher balances? Thanks for everything im learning a ton going thru all the videos on the channel

15. Wow, this is great!

16. great job guys!

17. Amazing

18. I want to be debt free!

19. Been using the majority of your techniques based solely on your videos with great success! It would be great to dig deeper. How do I sign up ?

20. you're the man