Mortgage Broker

Interview: Becoming a Young Lady in Genuine Estate

Luna and I discuss about some issues girl ought to know when marketing real estate.

Need to pass your real estate examination? Get obtain to 1000’s of interactive real estate examination issues as effectively as video clips, flashcards, and webinars on PrepAgent:

Abide by us on social media:

You can check Luna’s channel in this article:

supply

1. I wish he chose someone else to do this with

2. Joe, this chick Luna is delusional… she leverages her sexuality to create opportunity. clearly this guy had sex with her and she thought she was gonna get a deal and make money. her personal weakness is not something that needs the tied into your channel. Luna..you are lame!

3. THANK YOU JOE! I JUST PASSED MY EXAM TODAY. YOU WERE ARE TRULY THE BEST!

4. I failed my exam today.. for the second time. I have to wait a month to take it a third time. I passed the state portion so I will only have to worry about the National portion next tim. I guess thats one upside to today. I am very discouraged but I have hope that the third time will be the charm.

5. Seems like online course are the way to go. I'm currently enrolled in a school which is said to be the best around me, yet I'm not learning much at all. They tell us to read the chapter then when we get to school we have to write down everything the teacher says and if we can't catch up we have to ask again what he said or another student or another teacher. If not we won't pass. Seems to me like a horrible teaching method like you have to write at lighting speed to keep up. Can't use a recorder or your phone. Totally lost now that was all the money I had

6. Hello, hope all is well!? Had a question, is there any way you could make a video that covers just the math part? And when to use which formula? Thanks again and appreciate the help!

7. LOL love the hussle Luna!

8. Really great input. Just want to Thank u Joe for YOUR videos I just recently passed my exam on the first try 2 days ago and that's thanks to your videos so keep up the great work & keep doing what your doing. Awesome job!
    & Good luck to you as well Luna seeing your success is a helpfull motivation for me so you keep killing it as well and remember skys the limit, shoot for the stars and best wishes to you both! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

9. I'm sorry but it should be a young woman lol