Home Equity Loan

Need to I Transfer My Credit Card Harmony To A % Interest Account?

Discover to spending budget, beat financial debt, & construct a legacy. Pay a visit to the on the web keep these days:

Subscribe to remain up to date with the hottest videos:

Welcome to The Dave Ramsey Exhibit like you’ve by no means found it just before. The exhibit dwell streams on YouTube M-F two-5pm ET! Check out Dave dwell in studio just about every working day and see guiding-the-scenes action from Dave’s producers. Check out online video profiles of financial debt-cost-free callers and see them call in dwell from Ramsey Remedies. For the duration of breaks, you may see special content from individuals like Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan, Christy Wright and Chris Brown —as nicely as all sorts of other online video pieces that we will unveil just about every working day.

The Dave Ramsey Exhibit channel will alter the way you knowledge 1 of the most well known radio shows in the nation!

1. "Don't knick debt, CUT IT!" Very powerful.

2. Having a plan is the most important part.

3. Sounds like he doesn't want to pay it.

4. Most balance transfers charge like 4% so you're not saving $1,200 you're saving closer to $700. Still not horrible, but not 0%

5. Yeah but gotta check the balance transfer fee It's a % of the balance transfer.

6. do not do the interest free its VERY risky.

7. I never will understand how such an intelligent man like Dave can trash credit cards the way he does for every single case. I mean I understand credit cards can be like cheetahs and they can attack you in groups take their prey down. So general population has to be gazelle intense to avoid them because gazelles have no business being anywhere near cheetahs. But my dad is the hunter you send to slaughter those cheetahs. And he has trained us the same. Yet I bet he will still say its not wise to use them. Makes no sense.

8. I had a little over $16k in credit card and unsecured loan debt.  After trying to juggle credit cards with cash advance minimum payments from card to card I decided I was in trouble.  I didn't go bankrupt.  Decided to sell everything I could and work second job.  My friend took the opposite route and filed bankrupt.  Years later it still comes up on his credit.  Don't file bankrupt if you can avoid it!

9. I have seen a real, non-parody video on why should you get a credit card. Somebody has actually taken the portion of their valuable time and talked garbage to the camera. Why would somebody do that? Is there a reason to call a mental institution?

10. $1200 dollar saving if you balance transfer, minus fees, it's not worth it!

11. I would love to see Dave author a book on Family Business Succession Planning.

12. I would like to call dave ramsey, but I dont know how. Its kind of important.

13. It has gotten to the point where my broke friends are starting to call me cheap or a tight wad.

I have more money than they do in the bank despite having half the income.

14. heck yeah!! saves mad moneg