Mortgage Broker

Contracts – serious estate examination webinar

In this webinar go around the necessities of a contract.

For extra examination ideas produced simple.
Verify our our library of earlier webinars.
Sample examination questions
True Estate Test Videos

Stick to us at:

1. You are the superman in RE test! You are basically saving me by making all of these funky words make sense and stick to my brain. Thank you so very much, Joe!

2. Joe this may be 2 years old but this is pertinent today.

3. I need help with transfer of title!!! If anyone could help

4. I do have a q. Specific Performance…you hear ppl say that the wanted to buy a house got to end and the seller changed their mind. But, based on that, does that mean that the buyer could sue????

5. great video

6. This is amazing because I can listen anytime and it makes more sense when its explained from different perspectives. Thank you. I have failed twice. I hope the 3rd time is a charm.

7. I purchased prep agents basic package of $49/50 dollars for one week and listened to his videos on the way to work and back… had read the real estate dummies the week before… passed today 1st time with confidence! I recommend Prep Agent!!!! Thank you so much! I am very happy!

8. Taking my exam tomorrow wish me luck

9. hello my name is Chelsea i live in lincoln nebraska. iv takin my test twice now, this coming thursday the 27th will be my 3rd time. i took principles and practice and nebraska law for my two 30 hour classes. iv takin a crash course twice. i feel like i have learned more from your videos than all my classes. you explain things in better terms and i like how honest you can be in some of your videos lol. im a lot more confident this time around. thank you for caring enough about all of us trying to pass this test to post videos online. u have been a tremendous resource and i would just like to say thank you! i have and will continue recommending you to others i know trying to pass the test as well. after all who wants to keep spending $150 every test lol. Thanks again you have truly helped lots of people. God Bless 🙂

10. I am scheduled to retake the test for the 4th time. Been watching your videos. I hope I pass this time.

11. How are assignments done when you whole sale a property?

12. This is helping me so much! after reading the law and the California Bureau of Real Estate this is a GREAT extra to give it a little bit more sense, practical examples and life to it! I LOVE THIS, Thanks!!

13. Your Videos are Very useful

14. I love your videos thank you! However I think you are mistaken with a minor. All contracts that a minor enters into either as buyer or seller are voidable. Not void.

15. Why do mortgage brokers and lenders forms have to be the same? Thanks for videos!

16. i dont know where you came from but I am so glad I stumbled on your site. You are a Godsend.I have been struggling in online school which offers reading material but I need more apparently because I just fail school exam…needless to say TY TY TY and I can not say that enough!

17. Joe, Let me start by saying how much I appreciate you doing these webinars. I have my test tomorrow and feel 10X more confident as a result of watching your videos. Much respect.

18. Hi Joe I have a question for Void you said threats is Avoidable, because you have the option to change but what lawful object would be Void?

19. Hi Joe I have a question for Void you said threats is Avoidable, because you have the option to change but what lawful object would be Void?

20. Your Awesome!

21. I took my RE exam only once and passed. Your videos helped me tremendously. Your greatly appreciated.

22. thank you joe

23. Can you please read the question thx

24. I just passed my real estate exam today, thank you so much for your very useful videos!!!!!

25. Glad my state doesn't require a national part of the exam. Thank god.

26. I literally took the test 4 times and failed every single time. A friend of mine send me a link to your videos I watched them over and over again and i went and took the test, I passed yesterday….thank you very much….God bless you.

27. Is a oral agreement valid? On a test the question is a oral agreement was about a refrigerator in the end the seller took the fridge who wins in court

28. I watched most of your videos over and over….coupled with reading my text book. Your videos helped me to pass the FL exam the first time!! I think I only got 4 wrong! Thank you soooooooooooo much for posting these videos!!

29. such a good teacher and I like your examples to help us relate to the words.

30. primary market

31. I clearly understand you on the void vs voidable but the caller on the line is confused AF ! Lmao

32. prep agent, i have passed my state portion of my test(Louisiana) but i missed the national by 4 questions. Any tips?

33. Great refresher. Thank You!

34. I have two questions – Are you allowed to give financial advise to clients? and also, if you had a property that used to be a gas station, and you want to make it a building, would that be considered spot zoning? Thanks.

35. Sorry I was not clear… Essentials to a Contract: Capable parties, Consideration, Mutual consent and Lawful object. CC My Lawyer

36. For Void I remember it as CC My Lawyer (an Email format)  CCML

37. The videos are great! The info that you present is great, but a lot of the Q's are not asked in the same way you teach the info. Something about their wording is not clear, compared to the info you present…which is very clear. Can you do videos on how to translate their wording? That would be excellent!!